3.03 patch. Where is it?

1.7Go today, but no log ?

Edit : 

"Here are the update notes for Update 3.03.

General

• Enemies no longer gain increased shield Deflection and Reflex bonuses when you and save and load in a creature's area.
  • Improved the performance of snow footprint VFX.
  • Biography now correctly updates after collecting springberries.
  • Characters no longer slide across the ground when commanded to move when getting up from prone.

Spells and Abilities

• Chanter buffs and heals now affect the chanter.
  • Combusting Wounds now correctly adds damage.
  • Shadowing Beyond and the Strike abilities now correctly gain a bonus from Backstab.
  • Druids can now use Second Wind and Outlander’s Frenzy when spiritshifted.
  • Unbending now gives the correct amount of health.

Areas

• Fixed an issue where NPCs would not turn hostile after some conversations.
  • Ogres no longer become hostile after transitioning out and back in the Russetwood cave.
  • Sul no longer attacks her own pride.
  • Nesta now despawns if the Tax Evasion quest is resolved by returning to the town immediately.
  • NPCs no longer become hostile when saving and loading in Noonfrost.

Items

• Mourning Gloves no longer give permanent buffs.
  • Spell Striking Weapons no longer proc twice on crits.
  • Combusting Wounds granted by Spellholding now correctly rolls to hit.
  • Executioner’s Hood Accuracy bonus now applies correctly in all situations.
  • The item Snef’s Folly will no longer disappear after transitioning.

Rogue

• Riposte: In addition to triggering on 20% of Misses, it should also trigger on 30% of Grazes.
  • Escape: Using Escape should give the rogue a temporary (base 10s) boost to Deflection and Reflexes (+25).
  • Adept Evasion: It should be changed to convert 75% of Reflex Grazes to Misses and 50% of Reflex Hits to Grazes.
  • Fearsome Strike: Affliction durations increased to base 15s.
  • Smoke Cloud: Increase the AoE radius by 33% and the Distracted duration by 50%.
  • Withering Strike damage increased to +50%.
  • Shadow Step can now be canceled early, and grants a 20% damage boost.

Barbarian

• Barbaric Yell and Barbaric Shout should be set to zero recovery.
  • Thick-Skinned: Increase bonuses to +3 (from +2).
  • Heart of Fury: Switch to 1/Encounter.
  • Echoing Shout: Switch to Foe-only.
  • One Stands Alone now triggers when enemies are nearby, instead of only being triggers when the barbarian is engaged.

One-Handed Style

• One-Handed Style: Change to the Graze to Hit conversion (30%) to a Hit to Crit conversion (15%).
  • One-Handed Style: No longer works while using a shield
Edited by BillyCorgan

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

I'm new to GOG, and I might be missing something really obvious, but these patch updates are confusing me.

So I have the 3.02 version of Pillars and both parts of The White March installed. I was manually downloading the 3.02 > 3.03 patch updates (15mb for main game, 3mb for each of the expansion parts) on regular GOG. Then I opened GOG Galaxy and a download of 2.3Gb started automatically.

The dumb questions:

1- Am I downloading the same thing in both regular GOG and GOG galaxy? If so, how come the big difference in size?

2- Does GOG Galaxy's update work for the game in general or just when I launch it with GOG Galaxy? 

3- Do I need to download and install the updates for the main game and each part of the expansion separately? In any specific order?

Sorry if these questions have already been answered elsewhere and if its a little bit off topic. Thanks 

I'm new to GOG, and I might be missing something really obvious, but these patch updates are confusing me.

So I have the 3.02 version of Pillars and both parts of The White March installed. I was manually downloading the 3.02 > 3.03 patch updates (15mb for main game, 3mb for each of the expansion parts) on regular GOG. Then I opened GOG Galaxy and a download of 2.3Gb started automatically.

The dumb questions:

1- Am I downloading the same thing in both regular GOG and GOG galaxy? If so, how come the big difference in size?

2- Does GOG Galaxy's update work for the game in general or just when I launch it with GOG Galaxy? 

3- Do I need to download and install the updates for the main game and each part of the expansion separately? In any specific order?

Sorry if these questions have already been answered elsewhere and if its a little bit off topic. Thanks 

1) Yeah likely the same thing. If memory serves (I don't use Galaxy), the files DLed by Galaxy are not compressed.

2) It works if you use Galaxy. Otherwise, it leaves the game alone.

3) Not sure on this. The whole thing seems a bit convoluted to me as well. I tend to use the GOG DLer, and there are no separate installers for the expansion in the DLer links.

If I find out anything further, I'll try to update you.