[3.03 beta] White March 1 starts again

Erstarrung

Question

I am currently in White March 2 in the great hall and have fully completed White March 1.

Nevertheless, when I load my saved game, I get the introductory message (that my steward has received a letter for me) for WM 1. And the already finished quest from WM1 to restart the forge 'updates' again.

Can someone perhaps kindly look at my saved game to check what might be wrong?

http://www.xup.in/dl,11028725/00f76a59659f44cca2e3b40efa33f90c_20158341_TheGreatHall.savegame/

4 answers to this question

Hey Erstarrung,

Can you try to verify your cache? If the issue persists, let me know and we can go from there.

Thanks

-Sking

[Edit] Got a bug into our system with your save/output and I'm having a programmer take a look. This is a strange one.

Hey Erstarrung,

Can you try to verify your cache? If the issue persists, let me know and we can go from there.

Thanks

-Sking

[Edit] Got a bug into our system with your save/output and I'm having a programmer take a look. This is a strange one.

Hello Sking,

yes, I verified my cache and the issue / the bug still persists... unfortunately...

Issues like this can happen is people run two versions of PoE at the same time. Global Data resets all over the place, once this happens there is nothing we can do.

Though your issue seems to be a little different. When I loaded your save, I kept getting the Letter at Caed Nua pop up after each transition. I'm not sure how to reproduce your issue, so fixing it can be very difficult. Without repro steps our devs are kind of stuck. A fix won't get in by 3.03, but if we can nail this down for a future patch maybe we can get a fix in. Until then, yeah, your save may be botched.

Sorry

-Sking