Just a huge "Thank You" for such a great game conversion!

***Fanboy Alert***

I'm just in a great mood and wanted to let the Devs know how much I am enjoying this game.  I know there are still bugs, and some people have issues, but the game is awesome and I like to give credit to the hard working people that have brought this game to fruition.

As I own the original boxed version (with all adventure paths and several character add-on decks), I was extremely excited when I heard about Obsidian making it available for iPad!

I loved it right away and bought the bundle on day one - $35 Canadian is an amazing price for this game!  Then, as it won't work on my iPhone 6+ I also bought the bundle on Google Play and play it on my PC too (using Andy emulator, which works great by the way).

Playing the boxed version with friends has taken over a year to complete up to the end of scenario 1 since we can't get together very often.  Playing with my iPad I have already completed all the current available story line a few times with different parties and am looking forward to the rest as it come available.

The artwork is awesome and the map screen and character interactions are a great addition to the experience.

Thank you and keep up the great work!  Really looking forward to multiplayer with my far away friends!

Eolyn Trueblood

"Never Fear! Eolyn's Here!"

p.s. I will gladly buy character decks when they come out - I love the alternate versions available in the boxed game.

p.s.s. Skulls & Shackles, Wrath of the Righteous - keep em' coming!

• Like 7

***Fanboy Alert***

I'm just in a great mood and wanted to let the Devs know how much I am enjoying this game.  I know there are still bugs, and some people have issues, but the game is awesome and I like to give credit to the hard working people that have brought this game to fruition.

As I own the original boxed version (with all adventure paths and several character add-on decks), I was extremely excited when I heard about Obsidian making it available for iPad!

I loved it right away and bought the bundle on day one - $35 Canadian is an amazing price for this game!  Then, as it won't work on my iPhone 6+ I also bought the bundle on Google Play and play it on my PC too (using Andy emulator, which works great by the way).

Playing the boxed version with friends has taken over a year to complete up to the end of scenario 1 since we can't get together very often.  Playing with my iPad I have already completed all the current available story line a few times with different parties and am looking forward to the rest as it come available.

The artwork is awesome and the map screen and character interactions are a great addition to the experience.

Thank you and keep up the great work!  Really looking forward to multiplayer with my far away friends!

Eolyn Trueblood

"Never Fear! Eolyn's Here!"

p.s. I will gladly buy character decks when they come out - I love the alternate versions available in the boxed game.

p.s.s. Skulls & Shackles, Wrath of the Righteous - keep em' coming!

did you get your 80 chests for $2 yet?

Ditto.   I never played the boxed game because I don't have time and friends interested in that type of gaming, but I grew up a big RPG/tabletop gamer.  I really love being able to play digital versions of these types of games now.   Thanks Obsidian for enabling an old geek!

• Like 2

Add info you find/want to the Pathfinder Adventures wiki

Ditto.   I never played the boxed game because I don't have time and friends interested in that type of gaming, but I grew up a big RPG/tabletop gamer.  I really love being able to play digital versions of these types of games now.   Thanks Obsidian for enabling an old geek!

Uh, if you're in Seattle, WA, you're near Paizo HQ.  Check the website under Events for card events in your area.  If nothing else, you should try to hit PaizoCon when you can.  B-)

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Uh, if you're in Seattle, WA, you're near Paizo HQ.  Check the website under Events for card events in your area.  If nothing else, you should try to hit PaizoCon when you can.  B-)

ZOMG, With some winsome smiles and a case of beer, maybe he could game WITH the Obsidian team!

ZOMG, With some winsome smiles and a case of beer, maybe he could game WITH the Obsidian team!

Obsidian is in Irvine, California though :p haha

We are working on so many things, as fans of the game ourselves, and as developers with the power to keep adding stuff to the game. Improvements, more content, and of course, support for phones!

• Like 1

<3

We are working on so many things, as fans of the game ourselves, and as developers with the power to keep adding stuff to the game. Improvements, more content, and of course, support for phones!

How involved is Paizo in the improvements/content, etc additions?  Just curious if they approve things or approve of things.  I saw somewhere that quest mode is new to the digital version.  I would think if they hadn't already laid out rules for that for the table top version they might want to take a look.

Add info you find/want to the Pathfinder Adventures wiki