Suggestion: Poison damage should discard the the top card from the deck each turn until healed

Poison damage means little, unless an effect like this was added. The same goes for acid damage forcing all weapons in hand to be buried, frost damage causing a player to lose a turn, and so forth. This would really add some more strategy and difficulty to the game. Personally, I think the game is still too easy, no matter what some people say. Maybe add these to the more difficult levels.

Poison damage means little, unless an effect like this was added. The same goes for acid damage forcing all weapons in hand to be buried, frost damage causing a player to lose a turn, and so forth. This would really add some more strategy and difficulty to the game. Personally, I think the game is still too easy, no matter what some people say. Maybe add these to the more difficult levels.

All of those correlate directly to the Physical game. While Obsidian CAN edit some things, they are bound by the constraints of the original physical game.

Where they do make a difference is that they are not combat damage, and can not be blocked by most methods of damage reduction. You need special gear to reduce this damage. Thus Characters that have loads of armor in their decks are at the same disadvantage as anyone with no armor when encountering these banes.

• Like 2

This could also be a good area for wildcard effects.  Poison damage causes you to bury a card etc.  That allows them to introduce cool new things that aren't directly in the original because wildcards aren't really core game.

Post that idea up here! That would add some AWESOME variety in wild cards that is currently missing. It could be one wild card called "Alternate Damage", or a few wildcards. Heck, it could be an alternate game mode! It would make the armor that blocks certain types a hell of a lot more valuable!

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/87029-suggestions-and-ideas-thread/

Hmm that's actually not a bad idea for a Wild Card...

Never tell me the odds! I probably wrote them

Hmm that's actually not a bad idea for a Wild Card...

May be add to the wildcard list "Turning to stone, your hand can't be discarded or recharged but also unusable til you are successful against a check.

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost: