When is deck 4 will be available

And if deck 4 is not planned to be released soon, could we maybe get some bug fix patch, there are a few that are really blocking now.

With the wrong reward for level 30, I have stopped playing quest mode, having the fix released would give me something to do again while waiting for deck 4.

I have heard tell that if you stand in front of a mirror in the dark and say his name 10 times, the great Nathan Davis will appear. If you then succeed at appeasing him with pizza and beer he will grant you prerelease access to the next content block; If you should fail, however, all of your saves will be corrupted.

• Like 4

Well, I will have to occupy myself by going to see my friends this week-end to finally finish playing with them our physical version of adventure 6 of the Rise of the Runelords campaign then, ha the things that we are reduced to do ... :getlost:

• Like 3

And if deck 4 is not planned to be released soon, could we maybe get some bug fix patch, there are a few that are really blocking now.

With the wrong reward for level 30, I have stopped playing quest mode, having the fix released would give me something to do again while waiting for deck 4.

Wrong reward? What should have been the reward?

It's patch 1.3.0 that broke it, someone who got to level 30 before the patch (and the level cap changed to 40) reported that it did get the card feat as expected, it's since patch 1.3.0 that it give (wrongly) a power feat.

The bug has already been acknowledged by the devs who confirmed that a fix is available, but we now need the patch to get it.

Of course, if you have a character who you think would benefit more from a power feat than a card feat, you can simply level it to 30 now, the fix is not supposed to be retroactive you will get to keep your additionnal power feat (but will always be short one card in your deck compared to what you should have)

Sometime this month, according to the in-app store.  Go to Adventure, select "Fortress of the Stone Giants and look above the Buy button.  (Or look at the dropbox link provided above...)

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

It's patch 1.3.0 that broke it, someone who got to level 30 before the patch (and the level cap changed to 40) reported that it did get the card feat as expected, it's since patch 1.3.0 that it give (wrongly) a power feat.

The bug has already been acknowledged by the devs who confirmed that a fix is available, but we now need the patch to get it.

Of course, if you have a character who you think would benefit more from a power feat than a card feat, you can simply level it to 30 now, the fix is not supposed to be retroactive you will get to keep your additionnal power feat (but will always be short one card in your deck compared to what you should have)

Oh..I think I'm way passed that line hahaha.

Didn't know about that..but it just seemed off to me that Specialization was odd at 31, now I know. Hmmm but yeah for now I think Power Feat would suit me better than another card. Gets my draw on a higher rate, specially when most of my party recharges. ( Seelah, Sajan, Lini, Seoni, Ezren..Amiri just buries except the Crown and Armor for Charisma cause she can get a little drunk, she gets into all the drugs but on good days, she is charming af ^^)

• 4 weeks later...