I got bored of waiting for 3.03 to hit GoG, so I thought I'd play a fighter in the mean time. As such, I had some questions about Unbroken.

Does it recover half your endurance or 100 endurance? The wiki page confusingly mentions both. Also, is the healing affected in the standard way by might? I'm trying to optimise my health in comparison to my health - so my endurance + healing = health. However, obviously to do that, I need to know how much I'm going to be healing in the first place.

Thanks in advance!

Does it recover half your endurance or 100 endurance?

I was under impression that if heals for 50% of incoming damage over 5s.

And because it heals over time, it's effect is influenced by Might (for sure) and Intellect (likely but unsure).

I remember sending Eder to tank Adra Dragon, and at 20 might and 12 intellect, after each hit he was regenerating ~65-70% of damage taken (and I remember I still had to use few endurance potions). 

Now that 3.03 is coming, Unbending is going to be changed.

My assumption would be that it will no longer benefit from stats, basing on this un-vague clarification: 

Patch notes: Unbending now gives the correct amount of health.

What exactly was wrong? And does it still benefit from Might and Intellect?

It was restoring more health than damage taken.

Edited by MaxQuest

Hehe - that's all nice - but Jojobobo asked about UnBROKEN, not Unbending. :)

I don't know if you get 100 or 50% and I don't know if the amount of endurance you get after resurrection is influenced by MIG or other healing mods like camping bonus or items with +25% healing received and/or 15% healing done. But if I'd have to guess then I'd say it does. But since you can substitute this easily with an item I never bothered to take this ability - so I can't speak out of experience.

Unbroken is the same thing as Second Chance on items. But they don't stack. So when you go down your Second Chance AND Unbroken charge will be gone - but you only got resurrected once obviously.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Hehe - that's all nice - but Jojobobo asked about UnBROKEN, not Unbending. :)

I don't know if you get 100 or 50% and I don't know if the amount of endurance you get after resurrection is influenced by MIG or other healing mods like camping bonus or items with +25% healing received and/or 15% healing done. But if I'd have to guess then I'd say it does. But since you can substitute this easily with an item I never bothered to take this ability - so I can't speak out of experience.

Unbroken is the same thing as Second Chance on items. But they don't stack. So when you go down your Second Chance AND Unbroken charge will be gone - but you only got resurrected once obviously.

That's for the detailed info about Second Chance/Unbroken - didn't realise they didn't stack.

I finally stopped being a spaz about the console anyway so I did the checking myself (for whatever reason, I didn't realise you had to type Iroll20s into the console bar itself, I thought you just had to type it when the "press enter" bit was up - I know I'm smart) and it restores 100 Endurance and it is effected by MIG.

I guess the difference between Second Chance/Unbroken is second Chance offers little to no endurance back (20) so it's hard to make survive further hits. 100+ HP on the other hand is much more significant.

• Like 1