Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[SPOILERS] Cheese's fanart pit

art fanart artwork cartoon comic

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Buttercheese

Buttercheese

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Steam:buttercheeseyay
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Over at Twitter Beamdog dared me to also do inXile Entertainment, I threw in big sis Black Isle Studios for good meassure :B

tumblr_ow4k7sTRFH1syx4izo1_1280.png

@SonicMage117 I don't know what people's problems are sometimes. The EEs are better than the vanilla versions in so many ways. I for one am glad that the games at least now run properly on my modern PC without having to jump through a billion hoops to make it work. And if someone doesn't like the new companions in BG:EE and BG2:EE they can just ignore them :V

Anywho, thank you very much :)

• Hurlshot, ShadySands, ManifestedISO and 1 other like this

SonicMage117

SonicMage117

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3237 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Awwwwe cute! XD

And Idk either, maybe it's because the games are now on Steam with forums, trading cards and such lol I like Beamdog, if it wasn't for them then a new generation/audience would never try the classics and Crpg genre would be getting way less exposure so Beamdog's actually a huge Crpg push right now and people should just be grateful for that :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: art, fanart, artwork, cartoon, comic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users