1 DOLLAR FOR 40 CHESTS! EXPIRES 6/20

Yep, if the use the same account.

Just now struggling with this, as I use the same account (my google play accnt) that logs in just fine, then I have 0 chests (other device has 80) so I'm having to figure out why the hell it isn't syncing (same google play account/email.) /off to tech support I go

Hey sovery_simple,

It sounds liek you are not logged into the same google account. Go into Google Play Games and make sure you are logged into the proper account. 

Yep, if the use the same account.

Just now struggling with this, as I use the same account (my google play accnt) that logs in just fine, then I have 0 chests (other device has 80) so I'm having to figure out why the hell it isn't syncing (same google play account/email.) /off to tech support I go

Hey sovery_simple,

It sounds liek you are not logged into the same google account. Go into Google Play Games and make sure you are logged into the proper account.

Dear Aarik,

I've opened quite a few chests now and the good part is, I have got five legendary; the not-so-exciting part is, they are 3 shielding broach and 2 slaying bow... As it is pretty consistent with other players in this thread, would you kindly clarify if we are only going to get these 2 legendary cards from this humble bundle or is it just bad RNG?

Thank you...

Edited by esctab

This is an awesome deal, thanks for sharing!

Are we able to get more than 2 deals?

The reason being I'm getting many similar cards from the opened chest and I have no luck for the legendary cards at all... =(

The reason being I'm getting many similar cards from the opened chest and I have no luck for the legendary cards at all... =(

Use another email to create another Humble Bundle account, and use a different form of payment.

2 deals per account per form of payment.

Use another email to create another Humble Bundle account, and use a different form of payment.

Is that really ok with the Dev? I don't know that would be fine with them.

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost:

Thanks Kgk4569

• Like 1

@Archangelrey: I dunno. According to google this is a fairly common question in regards to Humble Bundle, and a pretty well documented work around going back at least 3 years. While it might not be the intent, it is one of the limitations on the platform they are offering it on. On the plus side the money is going to charity, so sure you are getting more cards than intended, but you are helping those in need.

@zenki: Welcome!

I really hope so.  The "Pathfinder Gold Rush of 2016" is winding down, but it has been a lot of fun the last few days making friends, talking and trading with random people on the internet.

This Humble Bundle was a bigger outlier than usual.  Something for everyone; but a lot of things that people have zero interest in.  Yeah, a few were trying to make quick buck selling off unwanted keys, but it was otherwise a pretty chill social experience engaging with strangers and giving away keys that neither of you saw any value in.

I know it wasn't exactly Obsidian's intent to flood the internet with chests, but every time I came across something like: "LOL, I don't know what Pathfinder is anyway!" I've tried my best to leave them with rudimentary understanding of the ACG.  Hopefully I was at least a competent ambassador of the Pathfinder community.

Anyway, gotta get back to building myself a log cabin out of all those empty chests.   ;)

ee2AMaem.png

Edited by Ethics Gradient
  • Like 2

Here's my first world problem - It takes too long opening all these chests!!

HAHAHA!  I toally agree.  I bought a total of 80 chests.  After opening 20 I got bored and went back to playing scenarios.  It brings up another question, though.  If we don't have adventure 5 and 6 content yet wouldn't it be wise to save some of these chests to open after we have that?  Otherwise, we have a lesser chance of finding the awesome cards from those not-yet-released sets.  Or am I over complicating the idea?

Add info you find/want to the Pathfinder Adventures wiki

Here's my first world problem - It takes too long opening all these chests!!

HAHAHA!  I toally agree.  I bought a total of 80 chests.  After opening 20 I got bored and went back to playing scenarios.  It brings up another question, though.  If we don't have adventure 5 and 6 content yet wouldn't it be wise to save some of these chests to open after we have that?  Otherwise, we have a lesser chance of finding the awesome cards from those not-yet-released sets.  Or am I over complicating the idea?

I have chests waiting for 4, 5, and 6. :D

@Ethics: Where did this all happen?

@Ethics: Where did this all happen?

Reddit mostly, but a lot of people were just giving them away in Steam forums since Pathfinder isn't a PC game (yet?).  Just had to find the right gaming community and be courteous (or lucky).  A lot of Humble Bundlers were as disinterested in Pathfinder as I was in the Warframe or Armored Warfare booster packs.

Ah! ok. Cool. How well did you make out?

Don't want to say specifically, other than I feel sincerely bad about my previous F2P ambitions, and will be ponying-up the $25 for this and any releases to follow.

The Humble Bundle shenanigans were their own fun meta-game.  Maybe it'll happen again someday, but it seems fair not to be an absolute freeloader anymore.

• Like 1

Ah! ok. Cool. How well did you make out?

Don't want to say specifically, other than I feel sincerely bad about my previous F2P ambitions, and will be ponying-up the $25 for this and any releases to follow.

The Humble Bundle shenanigans were their own fun meta-game.  Maybe it'll happen again someday, but it seems fair not to be an absolute freeloader anymore.

Lol. Well, I guess that's a win for Obsidian!

We're completely okay with you all donating to charity multiple times :D if you happen to get some mad loots in the process that's just a way to say thank you for making the world a better place.

Never tell me the odds! I probably wrote them

We're completely okay with you all donating to charity multiple times :D if you happen to get some mad loots in the process that's just a way to say thank you for making the world a better place.

Wooo hoo  thanks!

Edited by Archangelrey

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost: