1 DOLLAR FOR 40 CHESTS! EXPIRES 6/20

I am subscribed to Humble Bundle, and I noticed that this current bundle has 40 chests for the "pay what you want" ie $1.00....

EDIT: You can buy 2 bundles per account.

https://www.humblebundle.com/e3-digital-ticket?linkID=&mcID=102:5759ec516c87663d2e1d73ef:ot:56e86a02733462ca89a691aa:1&utm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2016_06_13_E3_Digital_Ticket_16&utm_content=hero_cta_button

EDIT: Changed to $1.00

EDIT: Changed title.

Edited by Kgk4569
  • Like 4

.... "pay what you want" ie $0.01....

The minimum is $1.  Still a huge bargain ;)

Also, it finally explains what that "Voucher" button is for.  I was beginning to wonder what it was going to take to get a code.

@Devs: Will this work with our Apps?

Where is the Voucher button?

In Settings
Ah! Thanks! Only 2 legendaries, Flask of Magic and Shielding Broach. :/ Meh. I want the AD 3 healing staffs.

Yup. I also got 2 Brooches, and apparently de_mayor got 3. Talk about bad "luck", eh?

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

I didn't get any legendary with the 40 chests, but after selling some duplicates and buying a few additionnals chests with the leftover gold, I got the amulet of inescapable location (or something like that), a nice item that let you search for monsters in the top 5 cards of your location and put them on top in the desired order.

This is only the second legendary card that I got (first one was the slaying bow)

The deal is certainly good, and I highly recommend it.

That being said, however - I'm currently unable to buy said bundle. I wonder if one of you who have already bought it, could throw the promo-code for warframe PC booster pack at my direction? That is, if you don't play warframe. I would really appreciate it! Pm would be nice ^_^

Edited by Tomppa
  • Like 1

Included in the bundle (which is mostly add-ons for other games) is the fantastic platformer/adventure game Psychonauts, and DRM-Free to boot. It's been a while since I played it, but it was a wonderful game with fantastic writing and original story. If you are already getting the bundle anyway for the chests, I recommend at least trying it out.

• Like 1

That being said, however - I'm currently unable to buy said bundle. I wonder if one of you who have already bought it, could throw the promo-code for warframe PC booster pack at my direction? That is, if you don't play warframe. I would really appreciate it! Pm would be nice ^_^

Sent! :D

Thank you so much! ^_^

Thank you so much! ^_^

Welcome!

Sweeeet! 

One question, though.  If I enter the voucher on my phone will I have 40 chests available when I go home and open up the game on my tablet?  If I open the chests on one device will those cards be available on both devices?  I think the answer is no, but I wanted to check (so I can goof off at work and enjoy opening chests  ;)  ).

Add info you find/want to the Pathfinder Adventures wiki

Sweeeet! 

One question, though.  If I enter the voucher on my phone will I have 40 chests available when I go home and open up the game on my tablet?  If I open the chests on one device will those cards be available on both devices?  I think the answer is no, but I wanted to check (so I can goof off at work and enjoy opening chests  ;)  ).

I don't know. :( I only use my Phone. I *think* that since they (like gold) are stored server side, that as long as they are linked to the same Google Play or Apple account then they should.

Yep, if the use the same account.

Just now struggling with this, as I use the same account (my google play accnt) that logs in just fine, then I have 0 chests (other device has 80) so I'm having to figure out why the hell it isn't syncing (same google play account/email.) /off to tech support I go