Wand of Enervation buries extra cards

elcoderdude

Question

It has already been noted that if you play the Wand of Enervation after playing other cards, problems ensue (http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/87459-wand-of-enervation-resets-dice/).  For this reason, I always play the Wand of Enervation first.

I don't have all the parameters, but I have noticed burying the Wand of Enervation buries other cards along with it.  I don't know yet if the cards come from my hand, deck, or discard pile. But it is definitely burying more than just itself.

Example:

Lem and Valeros, Foul Misgivings, Legendary.

Valeros is fighting the Skinsaw Man.

Lem and Valeros are at the same location.

Lem plays the Wand of Evervation.

Lem fails the recharge check.

Check buried cards. Both the wand and an ally are now buried.

I've seen the Wand take as many as three other cards along with it.

3 answers to this question

Check buried cards. Both the wand and an ally are now buried.

I've seen the Wand take as many as three other cards along with it.

There's a Farmhouse in that scenario. Any chance you played the ally there and forgot?

Otherwise, I'm pretty sure it doesn't bury from my hand when I use it. Are you saying you don't remember if you discarded the buried cards, or that both discarded and from your deck cards are buried and you can't catch the principle by which they're selected?

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Good point about the Farmhouse. I'll pay more attention to that. But one time the buried card was a crossbow.

I just haven't been paying enough attention. I'm pretty sure the cards haven't come from my hand, but I'm not sure if they came from my discard.

I'll take better notes next time.