Sometimes henchmen and villains are not considered monsters

gselfish

Question

3 answers to this question

...even when their card shows type = monster, that is.

This happens for example when playing Blessing of Lamashtu against a villain, and only one die is added instead of two.

Are you selecting to Discard or to Bury the Lamashtu blessing? I have several in my decks and they always worked as intended.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

This happens for example when playing Blessing of Lamashtu against a villain, and only one die is added instead of two.

Are you selecting to Discard or to Bury the Lamashtu blessing? I have several in my decks and they always worked as intended.

Exactly, Lamashtu blessing gives a normal extra die when discarded, but requires burying it to get the two.

Ditto.