Quest mode stuck in store

acheng1

Question

I entered the store during quest mode, and now I am unable to continue.

After restarting the app, when I press Quest in the main menu, I immediately enter the store ("Sign up for Daily Gold!").  If I press Back, it returns me to the main menu.

After being unable to play Quest mode during 1.0.2 until the patch at the end of the month, I feel like I'll be unable to continue until the next patch.

Please implement a button to dump Quest mode progress so we can restart if something goes wrong!

14 answers to this question

Every time I try to start a quest, I'm being sent to the store screen instead. When I select back, it just takes me back to the main screen. Any idea on how to solve this? I've tried to close down the app and restart the Ipad without effect.

If by store screen oh meant story screen - then this is a no bug. Currently there no is resolution.... You just cannot play quest mode. I am in this boat at the moment. Been over 1 month now.

If you did mean store - then that is new!

Same issue here. Can't use quest at all, very frustrating.

Edit: I've tried reinstalling, deleting saves, using another device, nothing works. Quest mode just opens the store. Hitting back just dumps me back to the main menu.

Edited by Aahzimandias

Hey guys,

Can you please post your PFID# (located in settings) so we can take a look into your accounts? Also, if you can upload a save folder that would be most helpful as well.

Also, do you recall how what you did prior before going into quest mode again?

Getting game files:
Connect the Android Device to your PC.
Open Windows Explorer and open the device
Open the Android Folder, then data -> net.obsidian.pacg1 -> files
Copy the PACG1_SAVE_GAMES folder to your PC
Zip and send!

Thanks!

In the past Aarik has said that videos Are usefull, They can see the whole prosedure that leads to abnormal behaviour (and don't have to rely our memory or incomplete description) that last part was not said, but it may be really good reason why. I personally don't remember all details, if I am not paying too close attention to what is happening. But my ques does not have real valua. The dev has sais that videos Are usefull, (along the save files) so definitely go for it!

Edited by Hannibal_PJV