Legendary In the Mountain + Ill memories & Full Pack Wildcard causes Bury and Force Damage Bug

Can someone explain why I get Force damage anytime I bury something due Ill memories wildcard? When I'm force to bury a card due Ill memories
 everyone get force damage as if the card was an henchman. This happen with every card buried. It impossible to pass since I can't keep any cards in hand.

With the  Full Pack Wildcard once I defeated an Henchman, it was the undead ranger one, I'm  force to bury a card then force damage right after.

Am I missing sometime?

Right I playing with wildcards:

In the Mountain

Full Pack

Driving Rain

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost:

First, this would perhaps be better served if it was in the Technical Support forum rather than the Builds and Strategies forum.

Second, fortunately, this bug's been reported over there.  (Link)

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

I was wondering if there was in-game texts I missed, that why I post here first.

Aha!  Nope, you absolutely found a bug.  And actually, I gave you a less-useful link.  Here is where it was first (to my knowledge) reported, and was actually acknowledged by devs.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

I was wondering if there was in-game texts I missed, that why I post here first.

Aha!  Nope, you absolutely found a bug.  And actually, I gave you a less-useful link.  Here is where it was first (to my knowledge) reported, and was actually acknowledged by devs.

BOOM!

Yeah. This bug blows ass. Pretty much my strategy for this level is "GTFO, Acquire nothing." The bug seems to be, whenever a wildcard rule would be activated take damage. The BEST you can hope for is -5 Blessings.

Yeah, for now if you get a wildcard of type "bury one card when you acquire X", it is advised to simply forfeit and try again, the heroic and legendary versions of this scenario are already hard enough with the henchmen damage so they don't need  this additionnal problem.

Especially when the damage comes before you get to try closing the location, sometimes leaving you unable to do so.  ;(