Another incorrect opportunity to close a location

Eldicor

Question

Legendary difficulty, Story mode, Trouble in Sandpoint, Impending Doom, Blood in the Sand. I've got a 3 character party -- Kyra encounters the villain at the Village House, Merisiel is at a permanently closed Glassworks, and Lem is temporarily closing the Catacombs of Wrath. After killing the Wrathful Sinspawn and rolling the d6 for discarding the top card of the deck, Lem is asked again if he wants to close the location. Saying Yes and killing another Sinspawn permanently closes the Catacombs, then the screen returns to the 'temporarily closing' screen for Kyra's villain encounter to continue.

If any other information would be helpful in tracking this bug down, please let me know. Thanks as always for the great game and the bug squashing!

3 answers to this question

And again -- I think the common thread here may be Lem -- this time, it was Story Mode, Legendary Difficulty, Approach to Thistletop, Darkest Night, Painful Memories. Lem at the Goblin Fortress encounters a Skeleton Horde, all 3 characters face and defeat their Ancient Skeletons (Merisiel at Treacherous Cave, Kyra at Nettlemaze). After all 3 encounters, Lem is given an opportunity to permanently close the Goblin Fortress.

Again, if more info would be helpful, please let me know.

• Like 1

And again -- I think the common thread here may be Lem -- this time, it was Story Mode, Legendary Difficulty, Approach to Thistletop, Darkest Night, Painful Memories. Lem at the Goblin Fortress encounters a Skeleton Horde, all 3 characters face and defeat their Ancient Skeletons (Merisiel at Treacherous Cave, Kyra at Nettlemaze). After all 3 encounters, Lem is given an opportunity to permanently close the Goblin Fortress.

Again, if more info would be helpful, please let me know.

This one I believe was reported with other heroes as well (also with summoned Bandits at Guard Tower), but just in case - did you take a role for Lem and which power?

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.