Can we just all agree...

Srvannor

Question

...that buying daily gold is a bad idea right now? Maybe there should be a freeze on purchases that aren't working til the bugs get worked out and the people who've spent money on things get what they're owed or a refund? I imagine the customer service reps are probably up to their eyeballs in emails asking about this as well.

Honestly, this is a great game when it works. But I hate to see people get upset about paying for nothing. That's not to say that things aren't going to get fixed in the near future, but it seems like these last two patches have added as many bugs as they've fixed (as evidenced by the bug forum lighting up after each one).

I haven't downloaded the most recent patch yet, partly because I've been busy, but also in part because I've heard people talk about not being able to even finish a campaign.

3 answers to this question

Hey Srvannor,

Actually, all the issues with daily gold are now resolved. The patch fixed the issue with timers, and yesterday we just fixed the issue with expired subscriptions not going away which was server side. So all is well in the world of Daily Gold. Those who have reported their issues to support have been reimbursed their missing daily gold after confirming with their accounts. 

Our work is never ending here, we are constantly working on getting more content out and fixing bugs at the same time. So we're doing our best!

Thank you for your feedback and concerns.

No doubt you're doing your best. Just a suggestion to save everyone a headache, both players and staff - it seemed a lot of posts were getting repetitive regarding the daily thing.

Feel free to /delete this post if it sounded accusatory at all. Just to reiterate, this is a really fun game. And I do really appreciate you and the other staff hammering out the issues. There are and have been many games where you'd kind of have to deal with bugs for months before getting any help or even acknowledgement (*cough*Vanguard* cough*). You guys do a good job hopping on the problems quickly.

Hey Srvannor,

Actually, all the issues with daily gold are now resolved. The patch fixed the issue with timers, and yesterday we just fixed the issue with expired subscriptions not going away which was server side. So all is well in the world of Daily Gold. Those who have reported their issues to support have been reimbursed their missing daily gold after confirming with their accounts. 

Our work is never ending here, we are constantly working on getting more content out and fixing bugs at the same time. So we're doing our best!

Thank you for your feedback and concerns.

Aarik,

Unfortunately the issue with daily gold is still not fixed. I still have eternal "1 days remain" status (without receiving any gold certainly) even after the last patch 1.0.3.1