bunch of questions regarding things i don't understand

allright so... where do i begin?

- adding new cards

how do you do this exactly? i bought a single chest and it came with a new fox ally for the B deck but i've never ever seen it appear in any quest or story

- different decks

how do they work? it's easy to understand for the story since i guess the 1 deck get used for campaign 1 and the 2 deck get used for campaign 2 and so on but i've never seen some of the obstacle from the 1 deck like the innkeeper daughter appear, and instead campaign 1 still used B obstacle so what's the deal? and how do you get to use the 1 deck for quest mode? does it only happen after my character get to level 10? if yes why do villain from deck 1 still appear even if my character are below 10 then? how would you use the cards that you get from buying the hero bundle (C deck if i'm not mistaken?) ?

- villain with 2 combat

what happens exactly if you win only 1 combat? does the villain remain undefeated?

- mixing old and new character

i don't understand the rules here at all, can i only mix character that are at the same level of progression (that's it, character that have beaten campaign 1 with character that have beaten campaign 1... level 10 character with level 10 character)

- adding new cards

this should happen on it's own.  How many games have you played?  The odds of any one card appearing are pretty slim.  Some of the base cards from the game have 2-3 copies and I go through dry spells.  However, you should eventually see it as long as you're in a circumstance where the deck is appropriate (and you confirmed the card is a B)

- different decks

The decks are added, so campaign 1 has both B and Adventure 1, campaign 2 has all three.  Once you get to campaign 3, the system has a culling mechanism in place to reduce the odds of seeing some of the older cards.  You may just be running into poor luck, I think AD 1 only has a few barriers to begin with, so you may not see them for a long time.  once you get to AD 2 or 3, you should have had enough time to see 1 more often etc.

Quest mode puts level 1 villiains into level b parties just for variety, from what I can tell.  also, obsidian moved some cards around because the deck numbers weren't always in line with the power of the card.  C cards get added to the available cards same as B cards

overall, you seem to have the right idea for how it's supposed to work

- villain with 2 combat

Undefeated.  you must defeat both, unless the card says otherwise.

- mixing old and new character

no, for the app you are pretty liberal in mixing.  you would then need to replay the scenario with the new character for them to get credit, and Loot rewards are only awarded once per party, so you can't get those again even if you mix and match.

• Like 1

Rulebook

http://paizo.com/download/pathfinder/PZO6000-Rulebook.zip

FAQ

http://paizo.com/paizo/faq/v5748nruor1gk

And now some quick ansvers:

New cards Are added randomly to location decks, so it it pure chance if you see particular card. No worry, you will meet that Fox eventually!

Decks: new decks Are added to previous cards, when you achieve particular level, that is why you Also see "old" card among the new ones.

Villain with two combats: you lose if you lose one or both of them. If you have more than one character in the same location you can chare and use pink button to give some piece of monster to another hero ;-)

Mixing new and old characters should be ok, but there may be some bugs when doing it. I avoid it even now, though it has become much better lately. Experienced characters Are in the experiences tab and new in new tab. Though one spesific character can be in one Group at the time, so you have to remove it From the Group, or delete a Group to make him available in another party.