End of Adventure Rewards

Just finished Hook Mountain Scenario and all my characters got the rewards for specialization. Now I swapped out 4 characters and leaving 2 old ones and have been leveling up new members. Question: If I finish the Scenario with the new team on Heroic difficulty can I specialize the 4 new party members?

Thank you 

Just finished Hook Mountain Scenario and all my characters got the rewards for specialization. Now I swapped out 4 characters and leaving 2 old ones and have been leveling up new members. Question: If I finish the Scenario with the new team on Heroic difficulty can I specialize the 4 new party members?

Thank you 

Yes, of course, why wouldn't you be able to?

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

How about the scenario that rewards the gold items? Will these be handed out again or you only get it once?

You only get them once per Party save profile, for some reason. It doesn't make much sense in the context of every other reward being awarded depending on weather you completed the scenario with a specific character, rather than on save profile basis.

So, if you want to use two Impaler of Thorns loot weapons with different characters - you'll have to create separate Party profiles for them.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Maybe because that is how it is handled in the tabletop games... Not sure though what would happen if you don't take any rewards in the first play and then try later that again with reworked party, but I doupt... Just because the vault is dynamic it does not remember what was left after first try.

You only get them once per Party save profile, for some reason. It doesn't make much sense in the context of every other reward being awarded depending on weather you completed the scenario with a specific character, rather than on save profile basis.

So, if you want to use two Impaler of Thorns loot weapons with different characters - you'll have to create separate Party profiles for them.

You could just start a new scenario "save". Then instead of new characters just import the experienced ones. Run just that level, and collect the loot cards. Then import all the other characters into the new save and delete the old one. 

Viola two (or three (or four)) copies of the loot.

Wand of enervation is the only item so far that I really like a separate copy each for Sioni and Ezren. Plenty of Medallions to go around, the Spear isn't that neat, and the Treasure Chest armors are typically better than the loot one.

They do need to fix the payout on the Black Maga level. You can't get any allies from that mission at all.

They do need to fix the payout on the Black Maga level. You can't get any allies from that mission at all.

Well, you can't get the allies for the same reason you can't get a second Skill feat if you finish the same scenarios twice, so there's nothing to fix really.

And yeah, all the jumping through hoops you described for getting 2 copies of a Loot - that's exactly the reason I don't understand why they decided to go with the current "1 instance of Loot per Party profile" approach. It's beyond stupid and inconsistent, and serves no purpose at all.