Update 1.0.3.1 Patch Notes!

A wild patch has appeared!

MCGaCM.gif

Top Community Issues

We have a host of hot fixes reported by you that we wanted to fix as quickly as possible so let's knock 'em out of the park!

Progression Breaks

• Here Comes the Flood: Fixed an issue where you couldn't explore if an undefeated Nightbelly Boa was at the top of the deck

Character

• Seelah no longer sees the future when using Inspired Grace while recharging a card, or performing certain location checks

Quest Mode

• Additional fixes implemented for Quest Mode saves that cannot be loaded

Saves

• Saves pre-1.0.3 can now be synced to the cloud

Scenario

• Here Comes the Flood can no longer be won by forfeiting [Note: This fix may roll-back any gold that was gained by winning the scenario through forgeit]

Store

• Daily Gold: Timer reworked to resolve issues with the timer being incorrect. Timer has been modified from PST to UTC. 

UI

• Connectivity messaging now easier to close

Any and all issues and feedback you have, do feel free to continue to share with us on the Technical Support Forums. Have a great week!

• Like 4

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

Scenario

• Here Comes the Flood can no longer be won by forfeiting [Note: This fix may roll-back any gold that was gained by winning the scenario through forgeit]

Let's hope this means "can't be won by forfeiting UNLESS you have obtained at least half of the obtainable/eatable allies in the scenario".

Also, I didn't see it mentioned in the patch notes the much bigger issue with HCtF - that it doesn't unlock your progress if  Magga eats the last card of the scenarion. So let's also hope this is just an oversight in the patch notes.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

has the bug that makes the game lock up when you get the scenario power that make goblin random stronger used on goblin ranger?

what about the bug where the cleric defeats an enemy ghost and it still doesn't count as if the check didn't have the magic trait?

If I am reading right, no those fixes we have to wait a Little longer. But these will ease some things. The Seelah fix is nice to have and anyone who buy gold will be happier. I Expect that Magga issue is much more complex...

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

Great job getting out these fixes!

So it looks like the biggest bugs remaining are:

- Here Comes the Flood won't let you progress if you don't explore the last card

- Deck-building doesn't let you pull non-basics (some people have claimed it works, but for me, neither weapons nor items nor blessings nor spells ever let me take anything but basics)

- Wand of enervation screws everything up if played after other bonuses

Looking forward to picking up those missing Deck 1 boons and playing AD 4 in July, perhaps? :)

Mine broke.

Update had me stuck on loading screen.

Anyone else?

I've tried uninstalling and redownloading but it only downloads 26 MB. That doesn't seem right.

Any thoughts?

Edited by PinkRose

I updated both Pathfinder on both devices last night, (Nvidia Shield Tablet and HTC1M8 respectively).

I was a day zero purchaser and my story party is on the shield, but despite the update, the story progression and character progression in not reflected on the HTC1M8. I appreciate that the games created on the earlier versions were not cloud save-able, but patch notes say this should no longer be a problem?

I am logged in and connected with both devices, I event restarted and reinstalled pathfinder on the HTC1M8, but no luck.

Any idea what is going wrong? I'm loathe to start all over again, the game is great and the kids and I finally beat thistletop today (finally cornered Gogmurt the rascal and smited him after a dozen attempts and some abysmal rolls).

Is there any way to prompt the cloud save or force it?

• Like 1

- Here Comes the Flood won't let you progress if you don't explore the last card

I also found that the converse was true. I (twice in fact) took the last card, and was subsequently rewarded with a win despite having what was elsewhere described as "7/18" allies. Is this part of the same bug?

On my Android phone, the Settings window shows the version as VER-480-20160602.

Does the date code above refer to 1.0.3 or 1.0.3.1?

I know I have the same version, obviously dated 02/06/2016,.... still unable to resolve this issue.

Not sure if this is the place to identify issues. If not please let me know where.

I've noticed that Merisiel (with the LT Armor ability) cannot recharge armor "Locksmith Leather".

No this is not the plase, but locksmith armour says that you need heavy armour profiency. I don't own physical copy so don't know if the original version Also is this way...

• Like 1