I know that the chances of this happening are slim to none but... one can dream right ???

What if we could open villains, henchman, monsters, locations and barriers on treasure chests ??? Perhaps different treasure chests. Then we could create a "fortress", a specific scenario of our own, for other players try to "break" (aka... win the scenario). Prizes would go to the people that broke more fortress and for people that killed more invasors. How cool would that be ???

• 2 weeks later...

I'd vote for the fortress concept before straight PVP, for what it's worth.  One reason I don't generally play multi-player games is that they're usually PVP, and I'm not interested.  Having the chance to play a new mode of the game whose content was created by another play would be cool though.  Also, the player that created the 'fortress' should get something as well when other other players 'invade' in order to provide motivation for building.

Add info you find/want to the Pathfinder Adventures wiki

I like it. Would take some doing, so it's not something we'd turn around quickly, but I like it.

The dream is alive... please push it... It would be an amazing adition

I'd vote for the fortress concept before straight PVP, for what it's worth.  One reason I don't generally play multi-player games is that they're usually PVP, and I'm not interested.  Having the chance to play a new mode of the game whose content was created by another play would be cool though.  Also, the player that created the 'fortress' should get something as well when other other players 'invade' in order to provide motivation for building.

Yeah, i wrote that in the original post. Prizes for people breaking the fortress e for pepople killing invasors