{Bug} Turtleback Ferry movement not working

PinkRose

Question

It appears that Lem has been called to do an encore at Turtleback Ferry as the power doesn't work.

I can select the icon and go to the map screen, but then i can't choose a location and just return to Turtleback Ferry and end my turn.

8 answers to this question

It appears that Lem has been called to do an encore at Turtleback Ferry as the power doesn't work.

I can select the icon and go to the map screen, but then i can't choose a location and just return to Turtleback Ferry and end my turn.

Yeah, it's been reported already - this is specific to Here Comes the Flood

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Hmmm... For me the Turleback ferry movement has worked every time... There has to be something different in here...

I have IPad air 2, can it be device spesific bug?

You have tried using it during HCtF specifically and it works??

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Yes... I have tried it in normal, heroic and legendary mode and it always seems to work. Ofcourse in legendary mode I can only move to forest, or academy or water Front, that seems to be near turtleback ferry...

So there has to be some spesifick reason that causes this bug.

I will take some photos next time I play that scenario.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

Hmmm... For me the Turleback ferry movement has worked every time... There has to be something different in here...

I have IPad air 2, can it be device spesific bug?

You have tried using it during HCtF specifically and it works??
worked fine during all my games in HCtF. (Party: Fighter and Bard)

Update: today the same party, save scenario, same difficulty - does NOT work :(

Edited by Yury1975
  • Like 1

Here some pictures:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/elobou245m3pswj/Photo%207.6.2016%2014.55.51.png?dl=0

Movement icon is active. Double click gereral store and hero is there...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9qr49c4cjyzmsh/Photo%207.6.2016%2014.56.18.png?dl=0

But the broblem seems to be that it is not working with all people and not the all time... So there may be hidden bug in there, but it needs to track down when the movement does not work. As I sais for me it has worked fine. Maybe I am just lucky...

Yury above said that it worked first and not later, so something strange the is. Magga position on the map? Something else...

This needs more investigation.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV
  • Like 1