DLC1 DURAN ' DRUMS CRASH WHEN LOAD TRY END

Senethril

Question

Hello i need help to retrieve a solution and continue to play this fabulous game, your help is precious but my self its almost impossible to find what wrong in game , i explain, i am crashing at same area entrance, i can't see graphics due to crash happening at the end of the loading of duran drums area,i come from the woods with the wolfs.

I crashed three times, the first nothing happened more, the second time i had a windows popup dialog to debug the application that crashed and the next time i got dump of debug with the game popup titeled oops!.

So i really need a little help , i never got crash except for very intensive combat or iemod in the end of the game, i am pretty sure i have enought ram installed and used, i cleaned computer, i am verifying game cache with steam without any errors found.

Crash dump folder:

http://tinyurl.com/hzmaubn

password:poe

10 answers to this question

Hey Senethril,

Two quick questions;

1. Are you crashing during the transition into Durgan's Battery exterior or entering the Battery?

2. Are you crashing  after you enter and walk around or do you get stuck on the loading screen?

I got your back

-Sking

i can provide savegame files, i crash during infinite loading, time is enough to say thats the end of the load by i can"t verify, the map is not shown, crash is not the same in the maneer windows handle it, but anyway dump are made...

i tried entering from the woods and the village...

SAVEGAME ADDED TO SHARED FOLDER.

Is the tweak to allow your OS to use more than 2GB RAM for each program already enabled?

Games optimized for 64bit system can use more RAM than a 32bit OS can spare.

Edited by Suen

I've come to burn your kingdom down

I can use 12 go on 32 bits if i want, dont tell me more about memory on computers...i can understand for majority of poeple 32 bits allow less memory but its not mycase, anyway i got successfull loading of the battery of durgan, i updated to beta with steam and the password betapassword to allow beta updates, BUT

I can load only the first time, i can't for the moment reload a savegame made in this area :(((((

I can use 12 go on 32 bits if i want, dont tell me more about memory on computers...i can understand for majority of poeple 32 bits allow less memory but its not mycase, anyway i got successfull loading of the battery of durgan, i updated to beta with steam and the password betapassword to allow beta updates, BUT

I can load only the first time, i can't for the moment reload a savegame made in this area :(((((

Just to be really sure: OS seeing more than 4GB of RAM =/= program using more than 2GB of RAM

It's 2 different tweaks.

Edited by Suen

I've come to burn your kingdom down

Just to be really sure: OS seeing more than 4GB of RAM =/= program using more than 2GB of RAM

It's 2 different tweaks.

Yeah i already did the difference between two tweaks and that make any difference in total of used ram by this single application, sure about theses questions, they did no difference.