Help pleae can't get ninguaths black pages.

I encountered the two ghosts on the other map that talked about the missing spell book.

When they finished I search the area and did not find that map where the black pages are supposed to be.

I went to durgans batters where the black pages are supposed to be and it's not there?...

I have no idea what has happened, I have mechanics of 12 (with gloves of manipulation) and even up to 15 with a scroll.

What goths me is the map wasn't there.

Does anyone no how to fix this or tell me what the console command is for the blacks pages,

Thanks

Edited by Kingsman
  • Like 1

When they finished I search the area and did not find that map where the black pages are supposed to be.

I suppose you have checked the correct place?

Does anyone no how to fix this or tell me what the console command is for the blacks pages

AddItem grimoire_high_lvl_ninagauth 1

I suppose you have checked the correct place?

Does anyone no how to fix this or tell me what the console command is for the blacks pages

AddItem grimoire_high_lvl_ninagauth 1

Yeah I checked the right place. I had to start again from an earlier save before I entered white march. Bizarre bug.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Been lurking a while, recently got into PoE, great game, community seems great too.  But, I also have a similar issue with the Black Pages; I cannot learn the two unique spells.  I encountered the ghosts, found the tattered map, and found the grimoire; did I miss something?

^ So you have the grimoire in your inventory, but cannot learn the spells?

Do you have your wizard actively selected? If not, click on his portrait then access inventory and open the grimoire. You should see such pluses.

^ So you have the grimoire in your inventory, but cannot learn the spells?

Do you have your wizard actively selected? If not, click on his portrait then access inventory and open the grimoire. You should see such pluses.

Yes I have the grimoire in my inventory; I'll make sure I selected Aloth, maybe I didn't, it was late. :p  But, otherwise I cannot pay the copper to learn either unique spell, as there is no + sign to learn.

Edited by Pagan Hero