d4 fire damage quest scenario power not working

Irgy

Question

I'm almost reluctant to mention this, but the quest scenario power (so it's in the red box not the extra powers) that says "when a henchman is defeated characters take 1d4 fire damage" does nothing. I've had it twice tonight, never taken any damage. On legendary difficulty both times.

And thank goodness for that since it's ridiculous. Why is this included as a power at party level B (i.e. below level 10)? It's from deck 3 for a reason, and even then it's a pretty insane upgrade on the original power that just activates once.

2 answers to this question

I'm almost reluctant to mention this, but the quest scenario power (so it's in the red box not the extra powers) that says "when a henchman is defeated characters take 1d4 fire damage" does nothing. I've had it twice tonight, never taken any damage. On legendary difficulty both times.

And thank goodness for that since it's ridiculous. Why is this included as a power at party level B (i.e. below level 10)? It's from deck 3 for a reason, and even then it's a pretty insane upgrade on the original power that just activates once.

I have seen this power in Legendary Quest Mode pop up many times, but it is never actually implemented during the scenario.