Locations to Obtain Legendary Items

Hi everyone, I just competed the legendary difficulty for the Deck B adventure and am wondering which scenario has the highest drop rate for to obtain the Samisen?

If possible, may I also know which locations are ideal to farm/obtain the legendary item for Deck 1 & 2 as well?

Thanks in advance!

@Hannibal_PJV Thanks. I guess the legendary item is dropped randomly and not location specific. Thought our life will be easier after spending so much time to clear the legendary difficulty

That particular item isn't rare in terms of spawning in my own experience.Even though there's only one copy of it. Maybe some code that put it a higher %chance to get generated in scenarios for item spots. If you do have many copies of other items though you should technically stand a higher chance to obtain samisen if you salvage away the extra copies of other item

That particular item isn't rare in terms of spawning in my own experience.Even though there's only one copy of it. Maybe some code that put it a higher %chance to get generated in scenarios for item spots. If you do have many copies of other items though you should technically stand a higher chance to obtain samisen if you salvage away the extra copies of other item

thanks Rhygar