European Refugee Crisis : Part 3

Rosbjerg

Strange that they are not racist against whites :/

You're not familiar with the Chinese? Chinese like white people. Blacks (or darker skinned), Muslims and Lebanese not so. It's quite a fascinating insight including the reasons they come up with. The prejudice against those I've mentioned is known. But I won't take this off topic anymore than it is. The information is out there including talking to Chinese to find out why the prejudice exists. Also good to get the female Chinese perspective on it as well.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

That link to the newspaper talking about Tooting is inaccurate.  My family have been going to the market there for over 50 years, and knew plenty of stall owners.  It's got worse, but you can still walk through there.  I think the Chinese government was talking about the various other no-go zones here and there.  I'm still waiting for there to be a documentary or for politicians to walk through these areas themselves.

All these Indians, Pakistanis and black people are the EU's fault. Brexit make Britain great again.

Well I'm mixed race (4 different grandparents, I'm told I look kind of Mediterranean) and have only suffered racism from three sources: dumb**** white guy's, dumb**** upper class white types, and an Arabic Muslim extremist that wanted to kill me on sight because he saw I wasn't a Arabic when he walked into my class, and decided it was improper to be taught by me.  Fortunately I had two other Muslims in my class who were war veterans, and convinced him of the error of his ways.

But I lived next to Indian and Black people all my life (right next to Brixton, not far from Tooting) without any issues at all.  If the EU want to create a generation like me (that ar not accepted as part of any of their parent races) and think it will bring social cohesion, I personally think they are wrong - because they still have to work out where the race of SJW's came from and whether they will create children with the remaining rational people in the world.  I expect the SJW's will be test-tube babies, genetically engineered with favourable personality traits and everyone else will have to get to some serious baby-making and adoption to keep up.

Edited by Chippy

Britain to build a wall on the divide to Calais. 4m high! I wonder if Calais will start banning sales of ladders?  Or milk crates - you can use them like lego you know.  Wonder how it will compare to Trumps wall (American using imperial and all) and always doing everything bigger and better. 

Britain to build a wall on the divide to Calais. 4m high!

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Britain to build a wall on the divide to Calais. 4m high!

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time...

No really...Britain is building a wall:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/britain-to-build-2m-great-wall-of-calais-to-keep-migrants-out-of-uk-a3338526.html

See...

This is perfectly reasonable, but its intention is not to keep migrants out but rather control access

This is very important as the UK has a right to decide who can enter as a migrant 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Yet you get mad because Amerikans want their country to control who gets in their country. You wnat them just to allow anyone in - and if they sneak in illegally that is a-ok. HYPOCRITE.

BTW, My precious Kanada inprisoned some Amerikan who snuck into the country on a rubber raft for a few months. You probably think that is fine but get mad because Amerikans want to send illegal immigrants back home. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yet you get mad because Amerikans want their country to control who gets in their country. You wnat them just to allow anyone in - and if they sneak in illegally that is a-ok. HYPOCRITE.

BTW, My precious Kanada inprisoned some Amerikan who snuck into the country on a rubber raft for a few months. You probably think that is fine but get mad because Amerikans want to send illegal immigrants back home. LMAO

I do think its fine because Canada is vast country of wilderness and very little border control ?

Canada is the perfect Western country to take in about 1-2 million more refugees ....we both know you can place them anywhere and they wont be seen and due to the lack of infrastructure in most parts of Canada the refugees will feel right at home

So yes Canada is not the same as the USA....sorry volo but I respect you too much to be dishonest 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Wait. Your logic doesn't even make sense.

You claim it is fine that Kanada inprisons people snekaing into their country but claim that they can go anywhere. What?

Of course, Kanada has 'very little border control' (comparitively speaking)... their only direct neighbour is the US. LMAO

So.. are you sayiung it is okay for Kanada to throw people in prison for crossing the border illegally but not the US? LMAO

Wait. Your logic doesn't even make sense.

You claim it is fine that Kanada inprisons people snekaing into their country but claim that they can go anywhere. What?

Of course, Kanada has 'very little border control' (comparitively speaking)... their only direct neighbour is the US. LMAO

So.. are you sayiung it is okay for Kanada to throw people in prison for crossing the border illegally but not the US? LMAO

Oh sorry I misunderstood you, I meant to say Canada has every right to arrest people but it must now deport them

You cant incarcerate  people for crossing non-existent borders, its an extreme and pointless gesture 

John Milton 

Non existent? The borders do exist. And, when you break the law you get punished. Citzens who break the law go to prison.. why should non citzens be exempt?

Also, how youa re fine with Kanada deporting illegals but get upset when Amerikans want illegals deported. LMAO

Meanwhile in Russia - Muslims celebrate Eid al-Adha. Westlings are so intolerant Islamophobia in comparison with Russians.

Mostly Migrants - who don't have permission to pray in mosque and do it on street.

14334740_1376830049011421_1083321501_n.j

14262843_948784255265075_274862515_n.jpg

14276461_1164351113588161_1180713385_n.j

14156210_618278601686628_1388509864_n.jp

14276376_581932595342503_1870950944_n.jp

Local Muslims (Tartars) from Russia make celebrations this at homes..

14351011_1181954951846058_1758315808_n.j

Edited by Gorth
some words are just unnecessary

• 2 weeks later...

Typical Russian trololo about inequality of barbarians foreigners to citizens of Third Rome Russia.

http://youtu.be/sqQZEPUisaM

Thats a good video, yes racism is a problem in Russian society. This video confirms some of the worst aspects of it, I just am  not sure how accurate the data is because the evidence is based on very few examples ?

John Milton 

Thats a good video, yes racism is a problem in Russian society. This video confirms some of the worst aspects of it, I just am  not sure how accurate the data is because the evidence is based on very few examples ?

Wrong term - it's not racism, it's hate against foreigners. Russians are very territorial people and people  from one province can be easily beaten in another just because they are alien here. They can be recognized by accent, different fashion style, but in many cases Russians looks same and you can avoid such things if you don't cry loudly about place of your origin. But foreighn people, especially people who have black skin (just because Africans almost never live in Russia ) and don't speak Russian (or speak with terrible accent) - such people cause strong suspicion from side of local Russian population - they are obviously alien here. If they do something wrong - they can take violent responce from side of Russians in that case. But this is not hate against race - white Murikan can be easily beaten here also.  

http://youtu.be/iB5x2MPh9hE

http://youtu.be/DC10fyQgNqo

In summary - yes - in Russia citizen of Russia have more rights than non-citizens but i don't see nothing wrong in such situation.

Do you  seriously  asking  how accurate data in trollolo video?  This video is obviously fake - Russian guy much lighter than Afro-american guy (in other words black guy looks like person who can  can solve problem without external help) and a bad actor also - his "agressive" behavior looks so fake for Russians - and they mostly don't react to this. Meanwhile in vice versa situation black guys play their roles much better and attacks much more violently -  and Russians react to this. 
But racism in Russia really existed - Russians hate pureblood Caucasian race so much.

http://youtu.be/CXCuWhmB-Ow

Do you  seriously  asking  how accurate data in trollolo video?  This video is obviously fake - Russian guy much lighter than Afro-american guy (in other words black guy looks like person who can  can solve problem without external help) and a bad actor also - his "agressive" behavior looks so fake for Russians - and they mostly don't react to this. Meanwhile in vice versa situation black guys play their roles much better and attacks much more violently -  and Russians react to this. 
But racism in Russia really existed - Russians hate pureblood Caucasian race so much.

http://youtu.be/CXCuWhmB-Ow

What race are Russians? I thought you were descendents from the Scandinavians which makes you white ?

John Milton 

Russians are slavs.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy