European Refugee Crisis : Part 3

Rosbjerg

Last Epic Rap Battle was weird. For some reason they just decided "screw the battle let's just have Fredick Douglass lecture Jefferson about being white."

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

• 2 months later...

The refugees are a great currency for the Turks to bargain with, for the "left" to feel good about having and for the "right" to be using.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

In our local news:

Berlin considers Turkey a center of Islamist showed leaking information from German intelligence agency

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Last Epic Rap Battle was weird. For some reason they just decided "screw the battle let's just have Fredick Douglass lecture Jefferson about being white."

I just clicked on this thread for the first time in ages and was I drunk when I wrote this or was I actually responding to someone?

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I just clicked on this thread for the first time in ages and was I drunk when I wrote this or was I actually responding to someone?

Probably both.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

It was true though, was very disappointed in that one. Figure we get more Ceaser vs Zulu, but we got.........that.

Refugees finally behaving? No one raped or hacked up with machete recently?

The Harpoon is the new machete.

Man attacked with hatchets and HARPOONS after taking pictures of women in burkinis

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/700015/Burkini-riot-Corsica-France-pictures-hatchets-harpoons-North-Africa

A mass brawl broke out on a packed beach after men of North African descent reportedly took offence to a male taking photographs of women in the full-body swimwear.

In our local news:

Berlin considers Turkey a center of Islamist showed leaking information from German intelligence agency

Turks after friendship with Russians suddenly become bad guys. :lol:

While I see where you are coming from with this it was first Russia who pointed out that Turkey deals with ISIS. I think it was common knowledge in EU intel agencies but can't get public because there were deals with them to hold at least some refugees

Edited by Chilloutman

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Integration is going as expected in Corsica.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/14/man-injured-by-harpoon-during-riot-on-corsica-beach-after-touris/

“It happened because a tourist was taking photos,” said Ange-Pierre Vivoni, the local mayor, on TF1 television. “And the Maghrebins (North Africans) didn’t want to have their photos taken. It was quite a trivial matter to begin with.”

Police are still trying to establish how the incident turned into a riot, but local media said that a group of older North African men soon arrived, some armed with hatchets and harpoons, and took on the young Corsicans.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/14/man-injured-by-harpoon-during-riot-on-corsica-beach-after-touris/

“It happened because a tourist was taking photos,” said Ange-Pierre Vivoni, the local mayor, on TF1 television. “And the Maghrebins (North Africans) didn’t want to have their photos taken. It was quite a trivial matter to begin with.”

Police are still trying to establish how the incident turned into a riot, but local media said that a group of older North African men soon arrived, some armed with hatchets and harpoons, and took on the young Corsicans.

French people didn't like that tourists took pictures of them, and then other French people come in defense of tourist and said that tourists have right to took those pictures of those other French people and then these two groups of French people started to fight and then more French people showed up armed with harpoons and hatchets and then people got injured. Typical French behavior.

French people didn't like that tourists took pictures of them, and then other French people come in defense of tourist and said that tourists have right to took those pictures of those other French people and then these two groups of French people started to fight and then more French people showed up armed with harpoons and hatchets and then people got injured. Typical French behavior.

Sounds much more like Italians if you ask me

Totally.

Here i was the other day with a colleage of mine from France at a local cafeteria, sipping a latté and accidently took a selfie with him in frame. Before i knew it, his friends Pierre, Louis, Jules and the rest of the gang armed with harpoons and machetes jumped out and started to threathen me because i was conducting myself in a very anti-french manner when a took my photo. But that's the french for you, i can tell ya.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Reported today but looking at the comments, it may be going back to April this year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743648/Afghan-asylum-seeker-22-rapes-four-year-old-boy-toilet-cubicle-German-migrant-centre.html

Afghan asylum seeker, 22, 'rapes four-year-old boy in toilet cubicle at German migrant centre

• Iraqi father of boy, 4, found son with 22-year-old man in a toilet cubicle
  • Afghan asylum seeker, 22, and accomplice, 29, on trial in Germany
  • Prosecutors say traces of boy's DNA was found on man's private parts
  • Incident happened in Boostedt, one of Germany's northern most states
An Afghan asylum seeker is in the dock accused of sexually assaulting a four-year-old Iraqi refugee at a German asylum centre.

A court heard that the 22-year-old was discovered in the toilet cubicle by the child's father, after he spotted his son's shoes outside the door alongside an adult pair.

When he knocked on the door, his young son's pants were down, but the older man said he was just helping the boy go to the toilet - an account the relieved father initially believed, reported the Holsteinischer Courier.

374D6BB000000578-3743648-image-a-9_14713
A court heard that the 22-year-old (pictured) was discovered in the toilet cubicle by the child's father, after he spotted his son's shoes outside the door alongside an adult pair

It wasn't until later when the boy revealed to his suspicious mother that he had been forced to perform oral sex on the man, who is in court along side a 29-year-old alleged accomplice, who is accused of 'keeping watch'.

According to prosecutors, an analysis led by experts reportedly showed traces of the boy’s DNA had been found on the man’s private parts after a penile swab.

The incident is said to have happened in the town of Boostedt in the northern-most German state of Schleswig-Holstein, and is the latest in a series of reported sex attacks by asylum seekers that have shocked the country.

According to prosecutors, an analysis led by experts reportedly showed how traces of the boy’s DNA had been found on the man’s private parts after a penile swab.

374D6BC100000578-3743648-image-a-10_1471
The incident is said to have happened in the town of Boostedt in the northern-most German state of Schleswig-Holstein. The centre reportedly houses approximately 600 people

The Afghan asylum seeker has denied the charges, saying that the young boy only asked him to open the toilet door for him, after which he simply left the loos and went away.

The 29-year-old Afghan who reportedly helped the 22-year-old alleged sex attacker has also been charged by the German prosecutor.

He has been accused of threatening the little boy’s eight-year-old brother with a knife.

The victim and his alleged aggressors have not been named due to German privacy laws.

Totally.

Here i was the other day with a colleage of mine from France at a local cafeteria, sipping a latté and accidently took a selfie with him in frame. Before i knew it, his friends Pierre, Louis, Jules and the rest of the gang armed with harpoons and machetes jumped out and started to threathen me because i was conducting myself in a very anti-french manner when a took my photo. But that's the french for you, i can tell ya.

I take that you haven't watched that French Netflix show "A Very Secret Service"

My opening statement in the thread I assume.

Fortune favors the bald.

http://www.unhcr.org/news/latest/2016/6/5763b65a4/global-forced-displacement-hits-record-high.html

Record number of refugees from regions where population growth is the strongest. I wonder when the leaders realize that importing them to feel better about yourselves is not the solution, but it rather creates another problem here. Help has to be conducted as close as possible to where the displacements starts through cooperative measures by people who has the will and finance for it. Otherwise we will face a perpetual migration and population replacement in the long run.

For example, people like Soros have the money, infrastructure, influence and connections to take care of this, but they choose not to (as can be seen in the latest leaks from the OSI foundation and Wikileaks). Instead he and his ilk sees this an oppurtunity in transforming Europe with large grants given to Somali integration, having workshops for dismantling borders, building infrastructure for resettlement of refugees in Europe, tracking for likeminded people in the EU-parliament and so on.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Record number of refugees from regions where population growth is the strongest. I wonder when the leaders realize that importing them to feel better about yourselves is not the solution, but it rather creates another problem here.

This has never been about good feels.

Europe is heading for a demographic decline so you need migrants to fill in the vacancies.

Or you know, maybe a restructure of industry and a breakup with the economic concept of perpetual growth. That way the economy could adjust to declining populations and it would be easier to manage resource consumption.

Fortune favors the bald.