Salvaging, As Intended? and Feature Request

Armament81

Question

So after opening lots of chests this morning, I noticed a couple things as started to salvage the ones I have a lot of (I like to keep 2 of each, unless its a upgraded blessing then I keep 4).

First I noticed that no matter what the rarity of the card, it only salvages for 2 gold.  Is that intended?  I would have expected higher rarity cards to be worth more than the common ones.

Second, the Feature Request:  Can a quantity selector be added to the salvage pop up so that we can salvage multiple copies of the same card in one go be added?  In a couple cases I wanted to salvage 4-6 copies of a single card, and it became kind of tedious.

Last little side note, the art for Improved Arcane Armor(an arcane card) has the cleric on it and Improved Guidance (a divine card) has the sorcerer on it.  Maybe the arts should be swapped?  They both have similar shimmering barriers in the art.  Just a thought.

10 answers to this question

Second, the Feature Request:  Can a quantity selector be added to the salvage pop up so that we can salvage multiple copies of the same card in one go be added?  In a couple cases I wanted to salvage 4-6 copies of a single card, and it became kind of tedious.

Even better - can we get an option to salvage directly from the Open Chest screen?

As far as the art goes - I believe it's Paizo that determines the art of th ecards. It's an old point of contention that the Arcane spell Acid Arrow has Lini on its artwork, but it is what it is, I guess.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Yep some kind of multi salvage would be nice. Maybe so that you can select how many of each card you want to have and then auto salvage all cards to that limit. And after that you could salvage more of those that you don't want to see... 

But any help in salvaging more than one card at ones, would be useful. Not sure, though what will happen, when someone accidental salvage his/her all treasure cards in one stroke... 

Not the most important thing to have, but in long run this would ease the salvage work...

Hey, I'd even be happy if they just indicate the 'NEW' cards in the Gallery (similar as card acquired during scenario) so I don't have to browse all those tabs...

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Given that one of the release notes is that salvage value now calculates correctly, and salvage values have always been only 2, I'm guessing it's a bug that they're all still 2. I've never seen what they should be.

Rares used to give 3 gold, pre-patch.

Slight correction, there was an issue with users reporting they were supposed to be receiving 2 gold per card, and they weren't actually rewarded 2 gold. THAT has been fixed.

The issue with the actual salvage cost of the card still remains and is still being worked on. The intended functionality is that each rarity type will have a separate gold value.

As for what @Longshot11 said, we are also working on a "new card" alert system to show you exactly what deck number, card type, and specific cards you have new content with.

I do like the idea of directly salvaging cards from the treasure chest though! :)

• Like 3