Patch 3.03 up for Beta

Looking in the beta bug log, it seems like things like even per encounter Heart of Fury are causing issue. Given that's the case, I've lowered my expectation on a soonish release - seeing as my hard drive was wiped I'm re-installing 3.02 as of now and going for classes that weren't tweaked or overly affected in the re-balance.

Also, what's this I've been hearing about Captain Viccilo's Hatchet that's not in the game?? Put it in for 3.03 maybe???? Or just at least tell us, if it is already in the game, what unholy stuff you want us to do to earn it - please?

^ quite uncalled for, tbh.

• Like 3

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

When are you gonna release the patch, in late august or september? *sarcasm*

Just give us at least a god damned HOTFIX for stacking bug. It is literally unplayable for me because of this.

Edit: Christ, just realized, that i have been waiting for this patch for one and the half month already.

I mean - c'mon, this is fking cheap.

Edited by Wagner235
  • Like 1

Have you stopped to consider that you're enraged because you can't play a game?  Your life is in such a state that THIS is the thing which is bothering you most in life?  Look at what's going on in the world around you.  There are worse things that could be happening to you and your family at this very moment.

Have you stopped to consider that you're enraged because you can't play a game?  Your life is in such a state that THIS is the thing which is bothering you most in life?  Look at what's going on in the world around you.  There are worse things that could be happening to you and your family at this very moment.

Is this the new way for Bug support?

Me: My game is not working, fix plz.

Obsidian: You mad because of your family. LoL.

Edited by Wagner235

Just give us at least a god damned HOTFIX for stacking bug. It is literally unplayable for me because of this.

Oh, its not, just don't use the quicksave in the first place …, that it got broken was quickly readable here in the forums after 3.02 was released.

There are worse things that could be happening to you and your family at this very moment.

That's lovely. "Who has time to learn logical fallacies? Don't you know children are starving in Africa?"
  • Like 1

Oh, its not, just don't use the quicksave in the first place …, that it got broken was quickly readable here in the forums after 3.02 was released.

It's funny that this sounds like a sensible answer, but in practice, it is not.

An ETA would be nice, that way i would know more or less if i should or should not start a new campaign.

I too would want a hotfix for the stacking bug if the patch is going to be taking much longer than anticipated, from what I've seen it affects both normal saves and quick saves - and me playing on solo PotD I want to be saving a lot, but I can't so it's causing me to backtrack to areas where I can safely save wasting a lot of my time that should be spent enjoying the game.