Patch 3.03 up for Beta

Fairly sure the patch includes many more fixes than listed, as customary ;) Any word on whether Binding Rope and Glittering Gauntlets were fixed?

• Like 2

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Heart of fury 1/encounter! Awesome thanks guys.

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

Same question as on the original thread : did Cape of the Master Mystic got fixed ?

This bug is so gamebreaking that the only choice is not to use the cape... Really great item for a Rogue...

Yeah, i love that cape, in my case the bug appaer 2 of  each 10 times the invisibility activate, the rest work very good, when the invisibility become permament, i save and load the game, but it still a gamebreaking bug.

Same question as on the original thread : did Cape of the Master Mystic got fixed ?

This bug is so gamebreaking that the only choice is not to use the cape... Really great item for a Rogue...

Yeah, i love that cape, in my case the bug appaer 2 of each 10 times the invisibility activate, the rest work very good, when the invisibility become permament, i save and load the game, but it still a gamebreaking bug.
Weird.

Maybe it appears 1 out of Pi times.

Maybe cape of the Master Mystic can be used as a way to actually calculate Pi.

Maybe it's the first transcendant bug.

Maybe it's a tribute to Planescape Torment.

Edited by Elric Galad
  • Like 1

Could anyone check whether Glittering Gloves work with Monks' fists and abilities?

And whether Lavender Wreath stacks with Binding Rope now?

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

By the way, any news when this patch will go Live? Us GoG users are feeling sad, cause only Steam allow to download betas. First we had to wait almost forever for Beta and now, we still can not play :(

I agree, it would be ready nice to know when this patch will go live. I've been dealing with the bug where the journal and visions never update and it is beyond annoying to be 3/4 through with the game and have a blank journal and zero visions logged.

I agree, it would be ready nice to know when this patch will go live. I've been dealing with the bug where the journal and visions never update and it is beyond annoying to be 3/4 through with the game and have a blank journal and zero visions logged.

So, this zero visions in log book was a BUG? God, i thought i was doing something wrong. Anyway, can we have any reply on patch progress?

Please, please try to fix completely all stuff related to backstab (including cape of the master mystic if still not okay). Apparently first strike of full attack and cape does not trigger backstab properly. I have no internet yet, so I can't test it myself...

Also Riposte current setting is a bit weird because too high deflection decreases its chances to proc...

I think it won't be too strong to raise it at 30% proc on miss.

I hope this is my ultimate whining here ^^

Hey (you bunch of insightful gamers)

I was under the impression that Cape of the Master Mystic was fixed. I found our open bug about it in which we are still kind of shaky on the Steps to Reproduce. I'm going to throw some love at this issue, any additional info you guys/gals can send my way will help a lot.

We got this

-Sking

• Like 2