Issue with inspired dexterity

Hjqusai

Question

I'm not sure what the issue is but ever since I got inspired dexterity, meri's blessings randomly get banished when she's trying to help out. Even worse, I don't think they're going back to the vault

I'm on an iPad

14 answers to this question

Also reported here:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/87237-meri-inspired-dexterity-resetting-encounters/?hl=%2Binspired+%2Bdexterity

- what makes you think your card disappear from the Vault?

- do you experience any of the 'encounter reset' effects in the other thread?

- does it seem to matter if you're playing the blessing on yourself or on another character, and if the checks are Dexterity based or not?

I hope this is one of the bugs that get top priority for the next patch, because it's ridiculous that role selection basically ruins your hero.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Also reported here:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/87237-meri-inspired-dexterity-resetting-encounters/?hl=%2Binspired+%2Bdexterity

- does it seem to matter if you're playing the blessing on yourself or on another character, and if the checks are Dexterity based or not?

I hope this is one of the bugs that get top priority for the next patch, because it's ridiculous that role selection basically ruins your hero.

I agree. It's impossible to play this way, especially when I'm trying to beat the legendary scenarios.

To answer your first question, I Ended a scenario with 1/4 blessings, so I replaced them all with blessings of erastil, leaving 2 blessings in the vault. Then I played again and one of the blessings got banished, so at the end of the game I went to replace it, but there were still 2 left in the vault.

Also reported here:

I also am experiencing encounter reset bugs and it gets really weird. I had to encounter a falling bell like 3 times before I just gave up and forfeited (I was the only one at the location) then another time a similar thing happened when encountering the KREEG villain. I did the first check then He went back to the deck and things started getting weird so I forfeited.

I think it was only dexterity checks for other characters, but I'll look into it more. Kinda scared to though, I don't want to lose these blessings. I also have sajan in my party so these blessings are really important.

Also reported here:

I agree. It's impossible to play this way, especially when I'm trying to beat the legendary scenarios.

To answer your first question, I Ended a scenario with 1/4 blessings, so I replaced them all with blessings of erastil, leaving 2 blessings in the vault. Then I played again and one of the blessings got banished, so at the end of the game I went to replace it, but there were still 2 left in the vault.

I sure hope the fix will restore whatever blessings might be missing from your Vault, but wait just a sec there: are you saying you're actually allowed to replenish with Erastil after a game?? Because several people reported they only got access to Blessings of the Gods when they were short (and only Basics for other card types too, like spells)

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Also reported here:https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/87237-meri-inspired-dexterity-resetting-encounters/?hl=%2Binspired+%2Bdexterity

I sure hope the fix will restore whatever blessings might be missing from your Vault, but wait just a sec there: are you saying you're actually allowed to replenish with Erastil after a game?? Because several people reported they only got access to Blessings of the Gods when they were short (and only Basics for other card types too, like spells)

Yes, I think if you're on the 3rd adventure pack, you can recharge with all of the basic ones

Until the bug gets fixed I suggest using only blessings you're ok with losing. And as for the multiple traps, I found that if you beat the first one and get an immediate repeat, you can simply roll again. Don't use any boosts on the follow-up roles. The trap will vanish regardless of what you roll on second or third repetitive encounters on the same draw.

Has a dev acknowledged any of the inspired dex threads yet... Or are we going to choose one to keep bumping till it is?

Is there any way to summon the devs

There's a Loot card in AD5 ...

At Op , do you know any specific way to produce the banishing effect of cards? This is of great interest to me because I'd encountered it befor but not with inspired dexterity. I believe it's part of a wider problem that will randomly banish a card but I'm not sure how it's being triggered. In story mode in 3-5 I had ezren losing his final codex , the augury spell, and in previous instances , other stuff get lost as well.

I don't believe the tech team has a handle on how exactly this is being triggered ( or their priority indeed ) but if they lie to dig into it I can look into t he video I happen to record of my entire proceedings in 3-5.

Confirm banishing of the blessing card when using it to help another character. Very annoying.

On a positive side: I was able to replenish my card pool with any base and ap1 cards.

Can we get a dev to acknowledge this? Edited by Hjqusai

Same here. Every time I use a dex blessings to assist anyone else, it gets banished. If I used the blessing to help someone pass a barrier or henchman, the toon had to do the check again. Blessing still got banished. I was using Merisiel to help some lower characters pass 0-2. Lost all 5 dex blessings and each toon had to pass the poison traps 2 times. Could only replace the banished blessings with those gained in the course of the mission or a blessing of gods.

Took forever to get 5 dex blessings....