Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gold not being saved

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Srvannor

Srvannor

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 64 posts
Just happened again, Crows Bait legendary. 200 gold reward. Showed the animation receiving the gold. Went to the store to purchase a chest and it's gone.

I think I'm done playing for a while 'til all these new bugs are fixed. Game is pretty broken in the current state.

neilpekz

neilpekz

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Hey everyone,

Could you please post your PFID# so I can take a look no our backend? You can find the ID# in the settings button from the main menu.

Thanks!

sir me too missing gold PFID-B1C42DBB5B48C893

Reibonoff

Reibonoff

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
Pfid#55393F407C825100

Rhygar

Rhygar

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 265 posts
Out of curiosity is this unscrupulous bug happening on all story mode scenario or just a few ? And does it happen 100% or randomly in those specific scenarios

Irgy

Irgy

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 112 posts

PFID-6DC88A9ADD180E28

It's happened to me at least twice tonight, plus god only knows how many other times before I noticed. Both times quest mode. I'm down at least 1000 gold between this and daily gold failures.

Edited by Irgy, 03 June 2016 - 05:51 AM.

perfidius

perfidius

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Same here !

Gold receive (and save) when I slay monsters, NOT when i finish the quest (legendary). Tried a couple of things (normal difficulty, different numbers of characters in the group), the problem remains.

PFID 52E7AB60774F49F2

And I'm completely stuck in Story mode. I'm supposed to choose a card from discard (don't remember why anymore), but I can't. Can't quit nor forfeit either :(

Thanks for your help !

zeroth_hour

zeroth_hour

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 116 posts

Having the same issue at local heroes legendary.

PFID DC21FC24AED0B585

jtrowell

jtrowell

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Happened to me at least 3 or 4 times in quest mode, I was using heroic difficulté at least for 3 of them, not sure about the last one

PFID-406FA445AB4151A8

Aarik D

Aarik D

Community Manager

• Developers
  • 3235 posts
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Thank you guys, 

We were not able to reproduce the issue, but there looks like there is something happening in the backend of things. We are looking into it now.

Thanks again!

Rhygar

Rhygar

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 265 posts

Thank you guys, 

We were not able to reproduce the issue, but there looks like there is something happening in the backend of things. We are looking into it now.

Thanks again!

What do you mean by that ? Is what you said applicable to questmode where's it's 100% reproducible on my end ?

Aarik D

Aarik D

Community Manager

• Developers
  • 3235 posts
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Thank you guys, 

Thanks again!

What do you mean by that ? Is what you said applicable to questmode where's it's 100% reproducible on my end ?

What that means is, we tried to replicate the issue by playing quest mode multiple times by multiple testers, but we were still able to receive the gold. So the complicated part is that some people may experience this issue, while others may not. Fortunately, for those who have experienced this issue, we can see that there is indeed something happening, which makes things easier to figure out the problem and get it resolved. 

Hopefully that makes sense.

• jej2750 and Reibonoff like this

Mainiac

Mainiac

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 21 posts

I don't know if this helps or not but could there be some sort of counter (not intentional of course) after which point the gold isn't accumulating?  I'm not having the issues in quest mode but with two Legendaries.  I've already mentioned that the issue is affecting me for Poison Pill.  Since that stopped awarding gold correctly I started running Brigandoom!  That worked for a while but eventually stopped rewarding gold correctly also.  I'm now running Black Fang and am counting the number of times I've completed it (9 currently) to note if/when it stops awarding gold correctly.

Factoring in what I've bought with the gold and allowing for my daily gold since I've signed up and gold accumulated from monsters/closings I'm estimating both scenarios stopped awarding gold correctly around the 30th run through mark.  Maybe quest mode has a higher point before it stops rewarding gold correctly?

Troymk1

Troymk1

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 24 posts
Since the update I have not received gold for quests at all. ( and I play about 3 a day I would imagine) but for your info, I did a legendary last night and the gold did add! Whereas I usually do hard mode.

I will do another legendary later to see if that occurs again, as I noticed many are saying they aren't getting the gold at that level either

Edited by Troymk1, 03 June 2016 - 10:21 AM.

Troymk1

Troymk1

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 24 posts
Ok weird. But I do not get gold at heroic quests, but I do if legendary

Rhygar

Rhygar

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 265 posts

What that means is, we tried to replicate the issue by playing quest mode multiple times by multiple testers, but we were still able to receive the gold. So the complicated part is that some people may experience this issue, while others may not. Fortunately, for those who have experienced this issue, we can see that there is indeed something happening, which makes things easier to figure out the problem and get it resolved.

Hopefully that makes sense.
In all honesty that doesn't make any sense to me so maybe I'm just being obtuse. 8)

But what's more relevant is the matter at hand and I'm happy to report for two consecutive game in questmode just now I'd got the 200 gold. So whatever had been done on the "backend" to rectify this, is appreciated :) Thanks

Now, if we could get to the matter of the missing 10k gold... :lol:

Edited by Rhygar, 03 June 2016 - 12:31 PM.

Mainiac

Mainiac

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 21 posts

After Rhygar's post I decided to run Poison Pill and it did pay out the gold correctly so hopefully the problem as been fixed for both quests and legendary scenarios.

Aarik D

Aarik D

Community Manager

• Developers
  • 3235 posts
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to inform everyone that we fixed the problem server side and you can now  gain your gold rewards!

Thank you for being so patient with us. 

• jej2750, Rhygar, Mainiac and 1 other like this

jej2750

jej2750

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

I've been having the same issue.  My PFID is D62E19E489C4A61F

jej2750

jej2750

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

Will the gold we earned be added into our account at some point?  Were the quest that were completed tracked?

perfidius

perfidius

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Yep, gold reward works fine now. Thanks !

Still completely stuck in story mode though. Can't do ANYTHING, I have to close the app after I launch my saved game and arrived to this dreadful screen of my ranger turn having to choose a card from the discard pile. Can't do any action, can't quit, can't forfeit, can't go to the shop, nor the vault. The only thing I can do is never to load this saved game and start fresh a new one... Having done all stories with this 6-guys party and liking them, it's quite a pain, as you could understand :(

PFID 52E7AB60774F49F2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users