Gold not being saved

Pura

Question

Hi,

I just noticed that when I finish a quest scenario and win it, I get 100 gold  - but it does not update the total for the store. I have been playing whole morning today and the gold total is the same as when I started. I just did not notice it right away. I did a test run and sure enough it is not being saved to the total gold in the account, but it does update on the screen upon completion of the scenario. As soon as I exit and go to the store it is not there anymore.

I was logged in the whole time. I know that if you are playing offline you can not earn gold. I hope someone can help or provide some answers.

Thanks - keep up the good work.

• Like 1

i will take a look and see if the gold for monsters and closing is being accumulated - I'll let you know what I find out. This just happened today, Yesterday everything seems to have been running good. It was kind of disappointing when I noticed it was not working, after grinding it for a few hours. Oh well ...

• Like 1

A couple of us have reported the same thing for Legendary scenarios.  I haven't had time to run a quest yet.  The gold we get for monsters and closing is accumulating correctly.  Is it also for you?

On examination, this is exactly what is happening: the gold from monster encounters and the closing of locations is being accumulated but the final quest reward is NOT. This also proves that the problem is not the connection to the game account.

I guess this makes the questing system unplayable right now. Too bad.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Is this a legendary scenario in particular or just any legendary ones? Which scenarios did you do?

Thanks!

I mentioned in the other thread it was Poison Pill.  It had been the only one I had checked.  I just ran Black Fang and it did award the 200 gold correctly.

• Like 1

For me

Hey guys,

Is this a legendary scenario in particular or just any legendary ones? Which scenarios did you do?

Thanks!

For me this is happening in questing. I have been doing them at the easiest difficulty with solo char around level 10. It was working fine yesterday, it is not working today. I did about dozen quests before I noticed.

• Like 1

Exact same problem here. In question mode after finishing a scenario, gold is rewarded but does not carry over to the bank, only recieving monster kills. I have tested it at least three times with the same result while changing party membersr, also relogged the game still the same.

• Like 1

Exact same issue here.  Didn't work on several quest scenarios yesterday and I just tried it again and the screen said I was awarded 100 gold but it didn't save.  I think I lost 800 gold before I realized there was an issue.  

• Like 1

Could you please post your PFID# so I can take a look no our backend?

PFID-63D8BD198F6CE62A

Have had this problem on normal quests, not on heroic. Did not try a legendary quest since noticing the bug.  Exactly as earlier posters describe, the gold is added at the end of the scenario but not on my account after that despite being fully logged in.  (iPad4, iOS 9.3.2)

Thanks for investigating, it means a lot to know that a dev is trying to fix it!

This seems related to the issue I experienced today.

I've been mainlining quests and had leveled up a set of default characters to level 19 and had gotten up to ~9100 gold. I can't independently verify this, but I've been saving up for the 10kg character bundle.

Just now after getting back into the app, it loaded me directly into a quest even though I thought I had left off having completed a quest and having registered the completion and gains of gold and xp. Then I noticed that the deck composition of the characters was not as I had left it.

I finished the quest and the gold total registered as 8900. Odd.

Then I checked the party stats, as I was concerned about the changes deck composition, and the characters were back at level 15.

I seem to have been rolled back in odd ways, only a bit with respect to gold, but several days worth of progress in terms of character loadout and xp.

If necessary, my PFID is B83C9C6CDCEF0958

Just happened again, Crows Bait legendary. 200 gold reward. Showed the animation receiving the gold. Went to the store to purchase a chest and it's gone.

I think I'm done playing for a while 'til all these new bugs are fixed. Game is pretty broken in the current state.

PFID-6DC88A9ADD180E28

It's happened to me at least twice tonight, plus god only knows how many other times before I noticed. Both times quest mode. I'm down at least 1000 gold between this and daily gold failures.

Edited by Irgy

Same here !

Gold receive (and save) when I slay monsters, NOT when i finish the quest (legendary). Tried a couple of things (normal difficulty, different numbers of characters in the group), the problem remains.

PFID 52E7AB60774F49F2

And I'm completely stuck in Story mode. I'm supposed to choose a card from discard (don't remember why anymore), but I can't. Can't quit nor forfeit either :(

Thanks for your help !