Justice Ironbriar summons Rat Swarm

Balodek

Question

When I encountered Justic Ironbriar he summoned a rat swarm.  He was the last card at the location, and I failed to beat the Rat Swarm by 4.  This then shuffled both Ironbriar and the Rat Swarm back into the location deck and aborted the attempt at the Villain.

1.0.3, iPad Pro.

4 answers to this question

When I encountered Justic Ironbriar he summoned a rat swarm.  He was the last card at the location, and I failed to beat the Rat Swarm by 4.  This then shuffled both Ironbriar and the Rat Swarm back into the location deck and aborted the attempt at the Villain.

1.0.3, iPad Pro.

This sounds the same like this issue:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/86318-summons-multiple-fights-when-not-supposed-to/?hl=%2Brat+%2Bswarm

This has been entered by the Devs in the "Know Issues" thread, but it seems to specify the Garrison as part of the bug. So, did you fight Ironbriar in the Garrison? (I can't remember but I don't think this was a location in that scenario).

If not - it appears the bug is: Rat Swarm, when not defeated by at least 4, shuffles into the active player's location deck (no matter which one it is), regardless if it came from it, or if it was summoned. (and summoned creatures should never go in the location deck).

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

This just happened to me in Quest mode at the Farmhouse when it summoned a Rat Swarm for the closing condition and I failed to beat it by 4.  It did temporarily close the location, but the location deck had a Rat Swarm shuffled into it.  Does not appear to be Garrison specific.

Justice Ironbriar summons just do weird things for some reason.  Justice Ironbriar summoned a Yeth Hound, and it was Ezren's turn, but I selected Harsk to fight the Yeth Hound - but after the Yeth Hound did all of its checks, Ezren ended up having to fight the Yeth Hound, even though I selected Harsk to do so.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

(Thanks to Longshot11)