Game freeze in story mode "Battle at the Dam"

visitorxyz

Question

I am using iPad Air 2 iOS 9.3.2,

Neither 'Pass and Play' nor "Permadeath' is ON.

I play with Lini and Lem in story mode.

When I play to the stage of "Battle at the Dam" and encounter my first "NORGORBER" card my game totally freeze. The blessing weirdly move to the upper left corner, when I try to roll the dice to gain the card. Afterward, no response from all parts of the screen. I need to replay from the beginning of the game by forming another party.

Please fix this problem. I fear the need to restart the game each time I encounter that blessing in stage 3 story mode.

2 answers to this question

I am using iPad Air 2 iOS 9.3.2,

Neither 'Pass and Play' nor "Permadeath' is ON.

I play with Lini and Lem in story mode.

When I play to the stage of "Battle at the Dam" and encounter my first "NORGORBER" card my game totally freeze. The blessing weirdly move to the upper left corner, when I try to roll the dice to gain the card. Afterward, no response from all parts of the screen. I need to replay from the beginning of the game by forming another party.

Please fix this problem. I fear the need to restart the game each time I encounter that blessing in stage 3 story mode.

It sounds similar to this issue:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/87321-broken-game-state/

So, I'd say the problem is rather with Norgorber, rather than with 'Battle at the Dam" (the screenshot appears to be from Into the Mountain)

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.