Hook Mountain Massacre - can't play 4th Scenario

jhliu

Question

Playing on an iPad mini (2nd gen).

I started the Hook Mountain Massacre adventure. I beat the first two scenarios, and then moved to the third, "Here Comes the Flood."

The first time I played, I rescued 9 Allies. The app said "Victory!" and awarded me with all of the allies as the reward. When I returned to the scenario selection screen, "Here Comes the Flood" was still selected (without the second difficulty level unlocked) as if I had not yet succeeded at it. Scenario 4, "Battle at the Dam," is still shown as locked.

I played "Here Comes the Flood" again and won again. This time I did not get the rescued allies (since I had already gotten that reward), but scenario 4 is still shown as locked, and I still cannot play the second difficulty level of "Here Comes the Flood," either.

5 answers to this question

I have this same issue. Playing on a Samsung phone.

Also, the General Store location occassionally stops on closing. It deals item cards after rolling, pulls one card out, and then the cards all vanish. The game does not freeze, but does not progress, either.

If you seek help with a particular issue, you might wanna check the last few topics in the forum. It just might turn out your questions have been answered in another thread ... or a dozen.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.