quest mode question : only few bosses and locations

my party is now level 10 in quest mode.

but I always meet same deck B &1 bosses and locations again and again.

(basic deck and 1 deck bosses like vhiski and gogmurt )

can' I play further deck 2 3 in quest mode?

I bought season pass.

p.s : what does it mean "if you forfeit game your character will perish"?

Edited by fdsa2244

Now that you are level 10, your party should be listed as Tier 1 instead of Tier B, and you should starts to find some new things.

(in fact I think that some Deck 1 cards, mainly villains and henchmen, starts to appear before that)

At first, most games should look similar, but you should start getting some games in the city of magimar with different set of locations.

I agree however that with how leveling starts to slow down at this level, plus the fact that cards in quest mode have a different distribution than in normal story, levels 10-20 are probably the more boring part, with lot of similar games and few cards found during the games that will improve your decks.

On levels 20+ I find that the situation improve, you get even more location for a little more variety, and cards from the next tier starts to really improve your decks, so even if leveling is still slow as hell compared to story mode, most games should have interesting cards found.

So in Quest mode think of 'Tiers' as Decks, only locations/maps that would appear in a tier/deck or LOWER are used.  At lower levels this is less variety, as time goes on expect there to be more variety and awesome in Quest mode

• Like 1

Never tell me the odds! I probably wrote them

So in Quest mode think of 'Tiers' as Decks, only locations/maps that would appear in a tier/deck or LOWER are used.  At lower levels this is less variety, as time goes on expect there to be more variety and awesome in Quest mode

Contrary to what you may have believed or envisioned for questmode at higher tier, locations variety actually dwindled or in fact you are just playing with the base or tier B locations.

You get more boss variation but this is an instance I actually do not think more variety of the lower tier is actually good for game challenge. I don't imagine black fang and it's ancient skeleton as excitable encounter just about every odd rerun of scenario at tier 4

p.s : what does it mean "if you forfeit game your character will perish"?

It means at least one character will die if you forfeit the game.  Forfeiting the game is the same as having each character, in turn, do nothing and end their turn until the Blessings deck runs out.  That means everyone who will get at least one more turn needs to be able to draw back up to their hand size, since they have to reset their hand at the end of each of those turns.

So see if you can cure whoever is low before giving up. :)

Edited by Parody

In regards to the location variation aspect there is definitely an issue with 6 player parties. I am tier 3 with my party and I only see the same 4 sets of locations. Each set also always has the locations in the same order (playing on Legendary). 4 different location patterns does not offer much variety at all - especially when there is so many potential combinations.