Into the Mountain bug

Kgk4569

Question

13 answers to this question

Encountered it again. It seems to be when you are on Heroic or Legendary and get Painful Memories or Full Packs. Any time you acquire one of the things mentioned in the wild cards you get hit for force damage.

Attached is a screenshot of a scenario I have termed "Hell".

post-163016-0-19354500-1464820890_thumb.jpeg

Yes, very frustating, nasty bug.

Only managed to pass Heroic because got the wildcard that made all boons cost 4 extra, and always made what i could (choose lowest skill die, no buffs) to fail on the boons that would trigger the burying.

The damage triggered by ALL henchmen type monsters (not just the scenario ones) is bad enough, with this bug its really nasty.

Devs already posted

This bug is still present as of now. This module is pretty darn buggy (particularly hate the way all "before combat" checks auto-fail, those Warchanters SUCK), but *this* one is the killer. Abandoned until fixed.

Devs already posted it has been fixed in next patch.

A workaround is to forfeit any game that has a widcard with the efect "gain X, bury card".

And those before combat checks dont auto-fail, you can still use cards with chains, they will trigger those checks, its only a visual bug that makes the chains appear before the checks.

Yes, very frustating, nasty bug.

Only managed to pass Heroic because got the wildcard that made all boons cost 4 extra, and always made what i could (choose lowest skill die, no buffs) to fail on the boons that would trigger the burying.

The damage triggered by ALL henchmen type monsters (not just the scenario ones) is bad enough, with this bug its really nasty.

Managed to finish in Legendary mode, got a game without those buggy "gain X, bury card" wildcards, so its possible (although i also got lucky that deck lookup got the henchmen and vilain early), all that force damage is nasty.