Well, so here I am, adventuring with Valeros, and he finds in a little village a gorgeous redhead woman, who wants to speak with him. But... Our Valeros is not good with words, so he needs some help to get through this woman, or he may lose his focus toward our mision.

I decide to give him a little push. Some blessings, an ally, anything would work. But nothing... Our gods dont answer our call, neither do our allies. What is going to do our poor Valeros?

Then, his bag shines with a blue light, like highlited by the gods. He looks for something helpful, maybe a potion. All he finds is a CROWBAR!

Well, I guess hitting the woman in the head may work

Sorry, but just found that I can use a crowbar to help me with this barried and found it so funny. Had to share :p

• Like 7

Clearly the Shopkeeper's Daughter has an aversion to the Crowbar. I believe this is because her father's shop stocked many crowbars, which she had to inventory and shelf. Seeing Valeros' crowbar reminds her of that painfully hard labor, which she wants to avoid. So she takes her leave.

I hate this barrier. Almost as much as I hate the Siren. It's funny how in my first playthrough, the girls (Kyra and Merisiel) no trouble with her (the first would outrun her, the second outwit her), while poor Valeros would spend days trying to slip away. It doesn't help that the RNG in the game is extremely week. Valeros encountered her four times in a row (always ending the top card in a 7 card location).

Edited by Narkon27

I hate this barrier. Almost as much as I hate the Siren. It's funny how in my first playthrough, the girls (Kyra and Merisiel) no trouble with her (the first would outrun her, the second outwit her), while poor Valeros would spend days trying to slip away. It doesn't help that the RNG in the game is extremely week. Valeros encountered her four times in a row (always ending the top card in a 7 card location).

This little comment belongs over in the Augery discussion.

• Like 1

This little comment belongs over in the Augery discussion.

Exactly my toughts. Deck shuffling seems broken

To be honest when I first saw the topic I thought it's going to be something along the line of she's hot etc and the first paragraph didn't disappoint.

It's a good laugh though that crowbar thing. Maybe the daughter has the hots for men working with crowbar eh