Quest mode no longer launching

Pantzzz

Question

For about the last 24 hrs Quest Mode no longer launches...it just makes the click noise when I tap it but nothing happens.

This doesn't appear to be related to the 1.0.3 patch, as I installed this when it was released and played a bunch of games fine.

I'm reluctant to delete and re-install the app (seems like the only option left) as I'm not sure what will happen to my purchases/progress. Any ideas?

Thanks

Ipad mini 2

ios 9.3

Logged into Game Centre fine

9 answers to this question

My issue is really similar, but, first time, I can enter, I get the victory message and xp and then... nothing. The game hangs down and, after reset, I cant re-enter in quest mode. I have reintalled 3 times but all is the same, connection status doesnt make any difference.

I have a S galaxy tab 2 and Android 5.0.2

Thanks!

So I uninstalled and re-installed the app, but no change.

I still can no longer launch Quest Mode: just 'clunk' and nothing....

I can't pinpoint what might have caused this either - one minute it was fine, the next...nothing.

Still have Story Mode no problem.

My issue is really similar, but, first time, I can enter, I get the victory message and xp and then... nothing. The game hangs down and, after reset, I cant re-enter in quest mode. I have reintalled 3 times but all is the same, connection status doesnt make any difference.

I have a S galaxy tab 2 and Android 5.0.2

Thanks!

I have this problem too! I completed a Quest, received my victory cards and my skills, but then it just stuck on a screen that limited like it wanted me to take some cards, but there weren't any to take. Now the Quest button doesn't do anything except make a click noise.

I have the same problem on three different devices (tablet, phone, emulator). I assumed it was due to a weird cloud save behavior (my emulator quest mode save showed up on my tablet for some reason) but it seems that it's a more common problem than I thought.

I already reported the issue here in more detail, but I'm still waiting for a response.

This is super-frustrating for me as I've had to abandon the game until it's fixed. I have progressed my Story as far as the Adventure Packs that I have and I'm trying to generate enough Gold through Quests to buy the next AP, but now Questing is broken :(.

I guess that I could use the Gold that I have to buy some new Characters, build a new Party and start Story mode with them, but I've already done each Scenario at least 3 times and I'm bored doing them - which is why I need a new AP and for Quest mode to work!

Hi,

I am having the same problem with the Android version. Across 3 devices, only one of them can do quests. In case of the other two, pressing the Quest button does nothing. It looks like it is pressed, but it does not go to the quests screen.

@delpheki - Cool that you got it back up and running. I'm on an ipad though, so I have no idea how to access 'sav slot 99' (or if that's even possible?) - Any advice appreciated!

@mccrispy - you can still collect 200 gold by doing the story mode on Legendary difficulty (this is fairly easy if you select experienced characters, and go solo with Merisiel, or my favourite combo: Valeros and Lem). Having said that, it's a bit pointless spending money on chests if there's no quest mode (I don't like using treasure cards in Story Mode, it feels like cheating)