Game blocked after roll

Zapaburu

Question

Galaxy tab S

Android 5.0.2

Burnt offerings

Approach to thistletop

Legendary dificult

Just after closing first place Goblin fortress . The sistem roll for gain items. After roll the screen goes black, only background, the images in front are ok. Cant do anything. Quit game and continue the roll starts again and again black screen.. at least four times, need to forfeit to continue.

Here you can see a image

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0r71ps9c8s7bhz/Screenshot_2016-05-31-18-15-22.png?dl=0

• Like 1

22 answers to this question

The same thing is happening to me. I have an Android Note 5 and everytime I try to close this location when I roll the screen background goes black and I can't do anything. Utterly frustrating because no matter how many times I restart the scenario the same thing happens.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Thanks for reporting on this issue, we'll look into it. If you could, and you are using an android device, could you please upload a save via dropbox? It would be greatly appreciate. 

Getting game files:
Connect the Android Device to your PC.
Open Windows Explorer and open the device
Open the Android Folder, then data -> net.obsidian.pacg1 -> files
Copy the PACG1_SAVE_GAMES folder to your PC
Zip and send!

Thanks a bunch!

I have the same problem. In Black Magga quest, just closed the General Store. Die rolls to determine how many items to add to the deck then screen goes black and no way to continue playing. If you would like me to send you my save game file then just let me know.

Thank you guys! It will help greatly!

I have the same problem. In Black Magga quest, just closed the General Store. Die rolls to determine how many items to add to the deck then screen goes black and no way to continue playing. If you would like me to send you my save game file then just let me know.

Yes! Please send us a save file! Thanks h4ppy!

Same thing here.  Probably not thinking at my best right now, and certainly not angry or disgruntled over a minor glitch.  After all, forfeiting just means I get to go back for more loot, but the things I've tried and have worked have, as yet, not.  I went to the vault.  Closed the app.  Did all manner of things.  Get the black screen of general store loot death.  Just to try to help, I will say offhand that I'm using a Samsung galaxy tab S2.  I was in the scenario with the Black Magmathingie that eats allies, and that the app was updated recently.  I didn't play around other than going to the vault, searching for hidden buttons for a bit, and checking for updates.   I'm a tad diminished and probably should be in bed, but I figured I would post just in case any of my info has any bearing on the bug.  Hope it's fixed soon, but in the meantime, I'm going to restart and kick some funky octaweirdo ass.  I've already forfeited, but no biggie.  Didn't have lose anyone and it's all good.

post-162749-0-42314600-1464852038_thumb.jpg

post-162749-0-71197700-1464852031_thumb.jpg

This seems to be the current thread on this issue, so I'll post here.

I am experiencing the black screen issue, too.  I am playing "The Poison Pill", on Legendary Difficulty.  Starting characters. 

I defeated the trap with Rogue (last card left in the deck), decline to close. I then start the Cleric's turn, and in the "trade cards" step am prompted to close the location.  I do so successfully, and am presented with the die of doom.   I roll the die, the animation displays x cards going into the deck (1, 2, and 5 items added on successive tries), the first card is revealed... and then blackness in the background.  Not locked out of switching charaters, accessing the store, etc... I just can't proceed with the mission.

PM'ing mod with save.

Sadly, I'm not at my swiftest or brightest right now, but it's frustrating in that I get stuck on Sniper Harsk consistently now. I'm going to do a search for Harks problems, but it's frustrating. As far as the General Store problem in adventure deck 3, no biggie. Just don't close the location and you can win no problem. Harsk no working after choosing the sniper route sucks, though.

Same problem.

Nexus 6p

Android 6.0.1 patched as of June 1, 2016

Link to my save game download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11639/PACG1_SAVE_GAMES.zip

Steps to reproduce:

1. I hit 'Continue' on the main screen and am taken to my existing game.
  2. My existing game is in the process of closing the 'General Store' and the 6-sided die is shown on the screen
    Screenshot_20160614-194637.png
  3. I roll the 6-sided die (in this case get a 5)
  4. The animation plays showing 6 facedown cards....
  5. The final card is shown getting larger and moving to the right
  6. Background goes black, no further interaction is possible...
    Screenshot_20160614-194650.png

I make a new post but after looking for maybe I have a very similar issue so I post here too (hope this don't bother anyone)

I can play normally but background screens are black :(

I just started to play and I don't mind to wipe all (except my gold and characters and mission unlocked) if needed. But after unistall and reinistall seems that the problem persists.

Screenshot_20170116_170123.png

Screenshot_20170116_170217.png

Screenshot_20170116_170305.png