Lem's solo bardic performance usable with no card left

Rhygar

Question

6 answers to this question

video

Possibly it works without the displayed orb.

Does it actually make you recharge cards if you have any in your hand?

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

video

Possibly it works without the displayed orb.

Does it actually make you recharge cards if you have any in your hand?
Yes it does.

Anyway further testing seem to indicate the game treat that orb as a valid card for recharge or discard but it's not physically on deck of course. I think, if I recall correctly, Lini or someone other character could activate an ability that discard or recharge a card under the same situation with an orb displayed and no cards on hand.

So it's not specific to bardic performance but more to do with the orb

Next question.. is it just the orb, or displayed cards in general?  For instance, if you have Lem play an Incendiary cloud, can he then recharge it to power his abilities?

If so, then the bug is that displayed cards count as "in hand" for the purpose of abilities.

They Rhygar, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for supplying a video. It is very helpful! I'll send this over to the appropriate team and get it looked at. 

Thanks a bunch!

You're welcome. I have also some videos linked in my posts of some moderately gamebreaking bugs. They are a couple of pages down most likely would be good if you and your team can take a look at some point.

Next question.. is it just the orb, or displayed cards in general?  For instance, if you have Lem play an Incendiary cloud, can he then recharge it to power his abilities?

If so, then the bug is that displayed cards count as "in hand" for the purpose of abilities.

Also works with Mirror Image.

So it's not just the orb.

Edit:

Also doesn't need "solo bardic performance".   I used the ally one to boost Valeros (hadn't yet gotten a role card for solo performance)

Edited by _Harwin_