is gonna be able for pc?

Steam... Curious why not Windows store? Not wanting the game there but because Many users have Windows tablets and Windows phones etc. but don't have Steam account at least not in their tablets and phones. Are you leaving some customers off?

Steam is vastly more popular than Windows Store for PC gaming.  Any tablet you'd actually want to talk about in this context can run Steam just fine (Windows RT being dead).  Windows Phones are more popular in some countries than here in the US, but you're still looking at a pretty small slice of the market.

"Wait and see for UWP" is not a bad choice in my opinion.

I don't know if they're going to go for this at the same time, but Steam also allows for OS X and Linux versions as well.

Emulation or Virtual Machines may work fine for some people, but others like myself would like a native solution.

Edited by Parody

A PC release  I think would need to be the full adventure. I also think it would probably be a good idea to have the actual voices say the lines during the story mode.

It totally makes sense that they are waiting to release all the decks before porting the game to Steam. However I highly doubt there will be any voices added, nor would I want them to take the time to record voice acting before releasing the game on PC.

I would very much appreciate a version fo pc. *-*

It plays fantastically in DuOS Android Emulator. http://www.amiduos.com/

I'm running it at 3200x1800, looks and plays phenomenal. 

I tried downloading DuOS to my Windows 7 PC.   Installed Google Play, etc.  Installed Pathfinder Adventures.

The game runs, but the graphics are messed up.  Everything is black.  I just see outlines of the graphics on the main menu, and no cards or anything show up in the gallery.  I can't find any way to change the resolution, even using the configuration tool.  

The actual emulator seems fine, just not the Pathfinder app.

A PC release  I think would need to be the full adventure. I also think it would probably be a good idea to have the actual voices say the lines during the story mode.

It totally makes sense that they are waiting to release all the decks before porting the game to Steam. However I highly doubt there will be any voices added, nor would I want them to take the time to record voice acting before releasing the game on PC.

they actually have a voice recording for the adventure path already.