Possible bug with Into the Mountains

JKNyte

Question

Device: iPad Pro, iOS 9.3.2

Party: Sajan, Lem, Lini

Playing Into the Mountains on Story Mode at Heroic level with the wildpower where if you acquire a weapon, armor, ally (don't remember if the last two are correct), you have to bury a card.

Lini was at the Mountain Peak location, encountered a weapon (spiked chain +1) and successfully acquired it. Not only did I have to bury a card for acquiring a weapon from the wild power, the scenario power triggered (necromancer something) where defeating a henchman causes everyone to take 1d4 damage.

7 answers to this question

I can confirm this bug . I'm just not sure how they are going to react after their long weekend they log in and see 20 pages full of new bugs. As of now, you can circumvent this bug by reloading the scenario and quitting so you don't encounter the deadly bugged combination.

The scenario pose a huge challenge on large parties already as is in its legit form . This combo just plainly makes it impossible.

The scenario pose a huge challenge on large parties already as is in its legit form . This combo just plainly makes it impossible.

Well, it's not so much 'challenging' as it's 'boring'. I just went for the two hardest-to-close locations and perma closed. I then had scouted the villain and I spread my people to the locations they're best suited at temp-closed and cycled their hands until I had the perfect setuf to go and kick his ass.

If you haven't scouted the villain early - again, just spread your people and make sure you have evasion/armor with each one in case you stumble across henchman (but even if he hand wipes you, it's probably better then defeating him). The only thing that can major screw you up is horde barriers. But yeah, no looting locations and you just do the bare minimum necessary to corner the villain. Yawn.

And yeah, I got that bug also.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

I'm just not sure how they are going to react after their long weekend they log in and see 20 pages full of new bugs. As of now, you can circumvent this bug by reloading the scenario and quitting so you don't encounter the deadly bugged.

It is normal after this big update, so I Expect that They Expect to see a lot of bug reports!

;-)

The dev team could easily use 3-5 more persons in this project, just for bug hunting. But They have to do what They can do with the resources They have and I think that They Are doing fine. I was expecting much longer delays, so They definitely use all the time They can to make new content and kill bugs at the same time. The small team is Also reason to that They have to priorisize bugs. What to fix first and what can wait later updates. They just have not enough manpower to do everything at the same time. Also it is easier to test if there Are less changes in the code at the same time.

Next patch is a Little bit easier, because there is less new things in the next release. In this there was role cards, here comes the Flood scenario and Many more changes, so this has been less buggy than I expected. Good work!

I'm just not sure how they are going to react after their long weekend they log in and see 20 pages full of new bugs. As of now, you can circumvent this bug by reloading the scenario and quitting so you don't encounter the deadly bugged.

It is normal after this big update, so I Expect that They Expect to see a lot of bug reports!

;-)

The dev team could easily use 3-5 more persons in this project, just for bug hunting. But They have to do what They can do with the resources They have and I think that They Are doing fine. I was expecting much longer delays, so They definitely use all the time They can to make new content and kill bugs at the same time. The small team is Also reason to that They have to priorisize bugs. What to fix first and what can wait later updates. They just have not enough manpower to do everything at the same time. Also it is easier to test if there Are less changes in the code at the same time.

Next patch is a Little bit easier, because there is less new things in the next release. In this there was role cards, here comes the Flood scenario and Many more changes, so this has been less buggy than I expected. Good work!

Well , thanks for inside info :) certainly wasn't expecting all bugs to be rectified at speed , although it's astonishing to see so many in the first place. And certainly wasn't expecting an impassioned defense for what is a casual remark on my part heh.