You may chose the card to discard after Barl's first check

Longshot11

Question

Barl Breakbones' power is suposed to make you "discard a random card, then reset your hand".

Instead, after the first check to defeat him, the player is prompted to chose "Discard 1".

EDIT: the above is possibly a consequence from another character taking Barl's first check. The power seems to work correctly when the active character makes the first check.

Edited by Longshot11

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

4 answers to this question

Interesting. I've beaten Barl a few times now, and have always had a random card discarded for me; I've never been prompted to discard it myself.

I just checked the fight again before posting this (Merisiel solo, on legendary), encountering Barl in two locations, and both times the card was discarded at random as it should have been.

Interesting. I've beaten Barl a few times now, and have always had a random card discarded for me; I've never been prompted to discard it myself.

I just checked the fight again before posting this (Merisiel solo, on legendary), encountering Barl in two locations, and both times the card was discarded at random as it should have been.

Hmm.. do you remember by chance if you did the first check with the active character? I got an assist for it, so this may have something to do with the bug.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.