What legendaries do folks have?

Now that I opened another 48 pack of cards treasure chests and got the predicted 2 legendary cards, I have a strong suspicion that few of the legendary cards are actually in the game. This is compounded by the fact that I have 3 of a particular legendary card (and considering salvaging one copy as I don't want it crowding out other items). I'd like if others could share what their drops are. As it stands I probably won't buy and more chests until the next adventure drops, I can't use 4/5ths of my legendary cards as is. I also thinned my "uncommons", most to 0 to prevent crowding. Pre-patch I saw a blacksmith, fox, and noble EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Brooch of Shielding: (Deck 1 item)(Intelligence/Arcane 7) Recharge to prevent one damage. Bury to reduce all damage to 0.

Amulet of Inescapable Location: (Deck 4 item) (Intelligence/Arcane/Wisdom/Divine 11) (I have three copies) Scry the top five cards of the current location for monsters. Place them on top in any order. Arcane/Divine 14 check to recharge instead of discarding.

Flask of Magic: (Deck 4 item) (Intelligence/Arcane 12)(Display to add 2D6 and Magic to combat checks at your location. Banish unless arcane, then bury. Succeed at Arcane 13 to discard instead.

Now I hope the Flask of Magic is a recharge instead. Otherwise I won't clear a space in any of my decks for it. I might use it if I pick it up accidentally. All my attacks already have the magic trait and the 2D6 applies to the deck 3 items I already have and I know those recharge (even if by accident). The Brooch of Shielding is OK, generally worse than Ring of Protection, occasionally better, especially in decks that have trouble with churn or no armor. Amulet of Inescapable Location is great and I can see making space in a few decks for it. Mid-game I typically use scry to find the henchman/villain. 

Yup, I have close to 60 chests open and my single Legendary is.... Amulet of Inescapable Location

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Legendary Are just rare drops. I have got one From over 60 chest, so it will take a couple of years to get enough cards to have all. No problem with that. They Are just extra that actually should not be in this game anyway!

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

So it seems to be about 3%-5% of the drops Are legendary or something like that.

Has this been mentioned anywhere. I am not sure...

Not bad at all. It will require a lot of chests to be sure that you get everything... There seems to be like 35 different legendary, so you have to get at least 700 chest to get 35 legendary card, maybe 1000... And if you get duplicates 3000-5000 chest could give you the whole set!

Well, with my drop rate, make it 10000 chest at least ;-)

That is not actually impossible at all. But I am not going go after them all... Too much work but definitely a lot of to do to those who like to play a lot!

It Also means that in online games you can see cards that you have not seen before yourself, for a long time!

Distribrution at this moment seems to be (if not counting wrong)

Level - legendary cards

B - 11

1 - 7

2 - 1

3 - 2

4 - 3

5 - 6

6 - 5

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

I think legendary rates are 1%. That gives you an average of 1-3 per 48 pack of cards. My guess is:

~1% legendary

~10.5% Epic

~25% Rare

~63.5% Uncommon

Can't really track anymore as I started a MAJOR culling of Deck B-2 cards.

• Like 1

I bought one 40+8 pack.  No legendaries yet.

Having bought the season pass, I need something to spend my gold on.  If they made legendaries drop too easily then there wouldn't be much to look forward to.  Making something super rare and finally getting it makes the experience more rewarding when it actually happens.

Nightfind

• Like 1

I think legendary rates are 1%. That gives you an average of 1-3 per 48 pack of cards. My guess is:

~1% legendary

~10.5% Epic

~25% Rare

~63.5% Uncommon

Can't really track anymore as I started a MAJOR culling of Deck B-2 cards.

Good ques and because people like round Numbers it can be as simple as

1% legendary

10% Epic

25% rare

Rest normal

Most likely 75% Are normal and rest 25% is for the rest.

So my competative ques is

1% legendary

4% epic

20% rare

75% normal...

Unless someone confirms they got less than 3 Commons in a chest, these percentages are not quite correct. In my experince, you *always* get 3 Commons and if we *assume* all Commons are available (which seems like a pretty big assumption), then some of the Commons seem to have a weighted drop chance (Spoiled Brat, Dillettante, Armorsmith, f***ing Chevalier...)

Then, the  LAST card has like:

1% chance for Legendary

15-20% (?) chance for Epic (F' me if I know, they should've made the Rare/ Epic distinction actually visible)

and the rest is Rare

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Unless someone confirms they got less than 3 Commons in a chest, these percentages are not quite correct. In my experince, you *always* get 3 Commons and if we *assume* all Commons are available (which seems like a pretty big assumption), then some of the Commons seem to have a weighted drop chance (Spoiled Brat, Dillettante, Armorsmith, f***ing Chevalier...)

1% chance for Legendary

15-20% (?) chance for Epic (F' me if I know, they should've made the Rare/ Epic distinction actually visible)

and the rest is Rare

When I found my first legendary, that chest also had a rare in it.

I just bought another chest to test the above, and helpfully enough it had two uncommons and two epics in it, so it's definitely not a case of always being three uncommons and something else.

1% chance for Legendary

and the rest is Rare

Before I culled I counted all 296 cards up till that point. 3 Legendary, 31 Epic, 74 Rare, and 188 Uncommon cards. That was my actual count. I have gotten two epic drops in a single pack that I can remember (both were on the left hand side of screen). That is a literal ~63.5% drop rate of uncommons.  http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/87034-sharing-info-about-chest-drops/ 

It's possible that I did something wrong, but doing a hard count I suspect other's impressions are more rough than my actual count.

• Like 1

1% chance for Legendary

and the rest is Rare

Ditto for me, I had 2 epics in one chest.

152 chests opened, my legendaries are:

Mail of Escape

Brooch of Shielding

2x Amulet of Inescapable Location

2x Flask of Magic

Slaying Sword

Slaying Axe

Rare and Epic are distinguishable if you know what to look for. Also, when looking at the cards after opening the chest they have a different Aura.

Common - standard white glow around it

Rare - light Purple box around it

Epic - Orange box around it

Legendary - Heavy purple box around it

Edited by Kgk4569

1% chance for Legendary

and the rest is Rare

I just bought another chest to test the above, and helpfully enough it had two uncommons and two epics in it, so it's definitely not a case of always being three uncommons and something else.

Wow...

I never had this happen for 70+ chest.

What that means is, getting the % values is probably a futile excercise, as they're likely using 4 separate tables for each card. For example:

Drop Table 1:

100% Rare (or 80% Rare/20% Epic - even though the description in the Store 'guarantees' a Rare, while it obviously means "Rare or better". Also, there could be a 1% for Legendary here as well))

Drop Table 2 (if Rare is rolled for the first card)

1% Legendary

10% Rare (possibly second one)

5% Epic 

84% Common

Drop Table 3 (if Epic is rolled for the first card)

1% Legendary

10% Rare

89% Common

Drop Table 4 (for Card #3)

1% Rare (possibly third in the chest)

99% Common

Card #4 - 100% Common