A Starwars Game I would like to see

redcell

Man, I would love to see a star wars game that like Diablo2 RPG style. With certian level up diffrent char classes and diffrent abilities. Have diffrent plantes and have it all online and add unique and rare items. Like robes, lightsabers and so on.

Man, I would love to see a star wars game that like Diablo2 RPG style. With certian level up diffrent char classes and diffrent abilities. Have diffrent plantes and have it all online and add unique and rare items. Like robes, lightsabers and so on.

what? you mean setting your mouse on autoclick and running around like stupid? not to mention the absence of a storyline and of intelligent dialogue. if you need multiplayer sw, just look into galaxies.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

what? you mean setting your mouse on autoclick and running around like stupid? not to mention the absence of a storyline and of intelligent dialogue. if you need multiplayer sw, just look into galaxies.

Thank Gott I don't have highspeed internet, or else I probably would have preordered that s***ty game. :ph34r:

Well make it better of course you cant argue with the numbers i sold. Just make it better and for free online play you cant beat diablo2 its always up and running.

And why you knock it just cause its a clicking frenzy.

Well make it better of course you cant argue with the numbers i sold. Just make it better and for free online play you cant beat diablo2 its always up and running.

And why you knock it just cause its a clicking frenzy.

Because constant clicking severely wears down the life of any mouse and leads to carpal tunnel syndrome? ;)

Who cares. So you saying you only play turn based games? I loved KOTOR on (xbox). And thats about the only game that I can honestly say that gave me my money,s worth on the Xbox (Played 10 times) Besides Halo.

Who cares. So you saying you only play turn based games? I loved KOTOR on (xbox). And thats about the only game that I can honestly say that gave me my money,s worth on the Xbox (Played 10 times) Besides Halo.

no, real time is fine- but not something like diablo. i hate the "clicking frenzy" part of it. heck, make something like jedi academy with a good storyline and lots of opportunity to ... heck, just take the combat part of jedi academy and put it into kotor-

i'd like to have some real lightsaber action there!

true jedi acadmy was good but the first person shooter seem to much like old doom to me. But was a good buy and good starwars game. One of my favs in my collection. But i have to say I still play diablo2 twice a week with a friend since the first one was released and will always. But if its not you cup of tea thats cool.

that what make these forums work you get to hear everyone point of view.

It was just a thought, comeing from someone who enjoyed diablo1,2 as well as the new sacred game.

Darque you dont even know what you are talking about Im not trying to change anything or complaining about anything in KOTOR. I not even talking about KOTOR.

I was just saying that I would like to see a game like this made for online play but with a better story. And your jumping my sh*t like he wants to change KOTOR. Dident say one thing about changing anything.

true jedi acadmy was good but the first person shooter seem to much like old doom to me. But was a good buy and good starwars game. One of my favs in my collection. But i have to say I still play diablo2 twice a week with a friend since the first one was released and will always. But if its not you cup of tea thats cool.

that what make these forums work you get to hear everyone point of view.

It was just a thought, comeing from someone who enjoyed diablo1,2 as well as the new sacred game.

hmm. now, i liked sacred- maybe i didn't have to click that often in that game? i don't know.

but a diablo style game wouldn't quite fit to star wars i think- i'm not quite sure why. i guess it's the blasters. almost every one would have to use ranged weapons in star wars.

unless you're a jedi of course.

as to online games: i'd rather see something like x-wing online. you know, with big campaigns and all. imagine a dogfight in space with hundreds of ships. that would be awesome.

They did have a online star fighter game a long time ago, It was called X-wing Alliance a was pretty cool you could add a massive battle. You could add as many ship or players and then add AI ships as well. Me and about 10 friend would play with more than a hundred ships all going at once three diffrent factions Rebles, Empire and black sun it was great the good old days.

• 3 weeks later...
He-he. The SW game I'd like to see would have space segments like Freelancer, ground action/dialogue segments like Deus Ex and lightsaber combat/powers like JK3 :huh:.

You forgot car (ship?) jacking like in GTA: Vice City and veneral diseases like in Wasteland or it would have been the perfect game :huh:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

A Starwars Game I would like to see...

Umm, I think I would most like to see them re-do Star Wars Supremacy(Rebellion in the U.S). That game was alright and I would like to see it redone with better combat for fleets and ground forces, with ofcourse the latest graphics. Could even throw in character development for your hero guys.