What are you playing right now?

The part of me that finishes a game completely before starting a new one, is going to sit down and have a little talk with the other part of me who, right now, has five different games open.

Got a TLOU replay to work on, tonight. 

All Stop. On Screen.

After having seen Tyranny, I replayed Dungeon Siege III and New Vegas. I'm probably done with DSIII for good, but I am already thinking of yet another playthrough of NV. I want all the achievements. (Won't get the ones for GRA, though).

Book 5 of Dreamfall Chapters

Book 1 - 4 were dissapointments occasionally interrupted by sincere moments reminding me why I loved the series. The intro to book 1, with Zoe in dreamtime, put me in tears. The rest of it nearly bored me to the same.

But Book 5 was what it needed to be. What the franchise needed it to be or at least most of the way there. It'll tug your nostalgia until it hurts.

I still feel April got shafted. She deserved another adventure we'll probably never get.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Book 1 - 4 were dissapointments occasionally interrupted by sincere moments reminding me why I loved the series. The intro to book 1, with Zoe in dreamtime, put me in tears. The rest of it nearly bored me to the same.

But Book 5 was what it needed to be. What the franchise needed it to be or at least most of the way there. It'll tug your nostalgia until it hurts.

I still feel April got shafted. She deserved another adventure we'll probably never get.

i'm just about to start after i finished some little work.

So GOG Galaxy managed to butcher my Witcher 3 installation, and as a result I have to redownload both expansions because Galaxy apparently doesn't keep the installers. No play today, just when I was planning to finish the main story, absolutely stupid. GOG is great and all with everything else, but stick with manual downloads and archive your installers - lesson to me to not use beta software for important things I suppose.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Can you continue the game after finishing the main story? I was under the impression that I should do the DLCs before the main story ends, because... it would end the game.

Honestly, I'm not even sure why doesn't Blood and Wine quest write a big message over half of your screen saying "DO NOT PLAY BEFORE FINISHING. WHAT THE HELL, MAN?" So yes, the game does continue.

Does any

Can you continue the game after finishing the main story? I was under the impression that I should do the DLCs before the main story ends, because... it would end the game.

Honestly, I'm not even sure why doesn't Blood and Wine quest write a big message over half of your screen saying "DO NOT PLAY BEFORE FINISHING. WHAT THE HELL, MAN?" So yes, the game does continue.

I wish I could find a mid game save and start over, level 20-25 or something just as the main quest really starts going. Can't be arsed to find everything again, sets, formulars, etc.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

if instead of install you click on more and go to extra downloads, you can manually download the installer through galaxy instead of running the installer through the gog server and getting the "ready to use" game on your system without the installer itself. you can then import the installation folder of the game to galaxy to avoid filling the desktop with shortcuts

i haven't tried the "white march" expansions of pillars yet, but my brother who did told me that they are much closer to BG2 than he ever thought possible... especially certain battles. i think i'm going to drop last remnant and restart pillars with the expansions

Edited by teknoman2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

I had the urge for something verbose and epic and so turned to Betrayal at Krondor, fantastic prose highlights and enhances so many aspects of the game, i'm surprised Mr Halford did not climb higher in the video game industry based on this game alone. Point of fact i'd have thought that Obsidian might have hired the gentleman at some point, their games and style seem to mesh quite well, New Vegas almost seems like a futuristic version of BaK at times.

Anyway back to Midkemia.

• Like 2

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Can't wait to finish this and finally remove it from my hard drive.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Ended up completing DoTT remastered in one sitting while waiting for the downloads to complete. Didn't get stuck for longer than a couple minutes at a time, probably the only adventure game for which I can make that claim.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Mostly American Truck Simulator.  It's a great game for relaxing.  I'm eagerly awaiting SCS adding the Peterbilt 389 to the game (they said they would eventually).  Until then, I'll have to settle for driving a nowhere near as sexy truck.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Ended up completing DoTT remastered in one sitting while waiting for the downloads to complete. Didn't get stuck for longer than a couple minutes at a time, probably the only adventure game for which I can make that claim.

I blitzed that game too, I was annoyed at how many puzzles I remembered.  The rest were really cleverly hinted at in the dialogue, grownup me had no trouble spotting the clues 13 year old me had no idea were there  :biggrin:

Dreamfall Book 5

RIP Crow

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

And finished it. Well, that kind of sucked.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Finished XCOM: Enemy Within. All but Operation Slingshot, sadly.

That last mission! Was not hard. Because I cheesed it with mind control, gene mods, and that cool guided plasma rocket thing.

Edit: I'm thinking about creating a name list for XCOM 2 with Obsidian forum members. Might even do a thread on it.

• Like 3
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I liked it despite all the bad pacing and loading screens.

Yeah the ending becomes a bit of a wreck. I guess I don't really dislike it, just found myself skipping through parts and being bored. Will replay all the books once more I guess, to make it a complete experience.

I did like the ending bit with Alvane and April again.

I played what I believe is my last Dota 2 match. Got a nice 28-5-12 score but we lost anyway.

Also resumed playing Satellite Reign. I am determined to finish it.

Edited by Labadal

Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone

Far Cry: Blood Dragon

The Walking Dead Season 1

Not sure if I want to finish Blood Dragon, it feels kind of boring. Glad I got it for free on PS+.

Edited by Katphood
  • Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Played Blood Dragon for about 5 minutes, then quit and never touched it again. I really hate "the feeling" of these Ubisoft shooter (FarCry, etc). Don't know what exactly it is... they just feel weird. The movement, the gunplay, no idea.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Started XCOM2 and am already just about ready to ragequit. Seems I accidentally activated a DLC I shouldn't have (the Alien Hunters one, it seems) and now I'm just stuck as I with the starter gear I have I can barely make a dent in this "Viper King" (and the "special" weapons make zero difference since my team can't hit the broad side of a barn with them). It was a seriously awesome idea to put these overpowered guys in and make them appear so early in the campaign without proper warning, at least in XCOM:EU the DLC appeared at a level you could reasonably tackle them.

So yeah, guess it's my fault for not doing research before starting play with all DLC enabled and not checking whether Firaxis decided to do something dumb.

Ugh. Sorry, needed to vent. Now to find me some cheats to get past this guy.

EDIT: savescummed my way past, not my idea of fun though, hope I can postpone the next few encounters with these guys until I can actually handle them without having to resort to savescumming.

Edited by marelooke

The enemy overlords don't regenerate health between missions and only stick around for a few rounds each mission they appear in before running off through a portal. You're meant to grind them down over the campaign for what it's worth although I can't decide whether they make the game better or worse.