All my gold disappeared as well as my treasure items

Keeklo

Question

Hi,

I had two days of daily gold left so I went to pick it up this morning. To my surprise all my 3365 gold had disappeared and I couldn't even pick anything... Aside from all my missing gold, all my other purchases such as adventures and characters and still available. Also, I did see that I was logged in, since the game center icon showed up.

I'm on an iPad mini 4, iOS 9.3.2 and the very latest version of Pathfinder Adventures.

By the way, I purchased the daily gold on May 7th and I still don't understand why on May 28th I only have 2 days worth of gold left.

How can I get my gold back?

Edit: after reading another player's post, I checked the vault and the items I got from a treasure chest purchase earlier this week are not there. According the the info in the vault, I own nothing!

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Keeklo
  • Like 1

22 answers to this question

I have the exact same problem - lost all my gold (about 6000gp) all my treasure chests ( 5 unopened) and I can't pick up my daily gold.

Using a iPad Pro largest iOS and latest pathfinder version.

I had this same thing happen to me after I had another issue with my quest mode rolling me back to level 10 from 14 which lost me a bunch of xp and some magic items.

I forced closed the game a few time but it was all still gone.  I waited about 30 minutes and then went back in and the gold was restored.  Unfortunately my quest mode isn't restored and I imagine won't be.

Another user found this to be a temporary bug. I think he had to restart the app. My first guess is a communication glitch between clients (y'all) and the playfab server.

Check here.

Thanks. I did this on Sunday night and it did work. However, like others, I haven't been able to collect my daily gold. The timer just resets everyday and I don't get my 200 gold. Since Monday morning, it's been stuck on "1 days remaining"... I saw that a lot of users are having similar issues with this... I've restarted my iPad three times but nothing changed.

Another user found this to be a temporary bug. I think he had to restart the app. My first guess is a communication glitch between clients (y'all) and the playfab server.

Check here.

By the way, for me restarting the app did not work. I did it about 5-6 times and it solved nothing. I had to restart the iPad.

The daily gold sitch is known.  If you look at Daily Gold topics for a recent one with an OBS logo next to it, one of the Devs supplied info on who to contact and what information to send to get this rectified.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

I have an issue as well, I no longer get any gold for the legendary quest I have completed. I'm missing about 600-800 gold that awarded but doesn't show up on the total. 

I'm having the same issue.  Ran 4 legionaries this morning.  The first one showed I had 0 gold and was awarded 0 gold.  After exiting my gold was still there at the same level as last night.  The other 3 all showed me being awarded the 200 gold but after I'd exit it would be back to the pre-award level.  Monster and closing gold still accumulates though.

Hello everyone,

For those who are missing gold and/or treasure chests, please close out the game and open Google Play/Gamecenter and make sure you are logged into the correct account. Then launch the game from inside the app. There could have been an issue where PlayFab went down and it switched or created a new account for. Apologies for any inconveniences. 

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

For those who are missing gold and/or treasure chests, please close out the game and open Google Play/Gamecenter and make sure you are logged into the correct account. Then launch the game from inside the app. There could have been an issue where PlayFab went down and it switched or created a new account for. Apologies for any inconveniences. 

Thanks!

I did everything you suggested but the gold amount is still the same.

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost:

To help see what the issue could be, could you all please post your PFID# and your username. I can see if the PFID# matches up with your username. If not, then you might still be on the wrong account. Make sure the game is not running in the background when going into Gamecenter/Google Play.

Aarik, I'm hurt. :( It your email buddy, Archangelrey. PFID# 49462FF30B175E40 

To help see what the issue could be, could you all please post your PFID# and your username. I can see if the PFID# matches up with your username. If not, then you might still be on the wrong account. Make sure the game is not running in the background when going into Gamecenter/Google Play.

Sorry Alberto! It was meant for other people as well. Is that the PFID# that is being displayed on your screen? It could have changed which is why you would be seeing zero gold on your account. 

@Archangelrey:

Is your gold still accumulating from monster and closing awards?  Mine is so I can't imagine it's Gamecenter or Account related in my case as it is keeping track of that correctly.  It just isn't keeping the gold awarded at the end of Legendaries.  I'll try a quest when I have some time and see if it accumulates or not.

Sorry Alberto! It was meant for other people as well. Is that the PFID# that is being displayed on your screen? It could have changed which is why you would be seeing zero gold on your account. 

Yup, I just grab from my Ipad. But Mainiac has a point, I still able to accumulating gold from monster and closing awards and also quest is still provide gold still I got some this morning. Story seem to be the sore spot.