Unable to buy Chests - anyone else got this?

Longshot11

Question

I get this for 6 hours and counting now - whenever I try to purchase a Chest in the Store, I get a message to the tune of "your purchase didn't go through'.

I'm interested in seeing if anyone else has experienced it, or is it maybe account-specific issue.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

10 answers to this question

Similar for me.  All my gold is gone and all items available for purchase in the store (characters, adventures, gold, etc) have a cost of -1.

Yeah, I just got my account reset like that. I'm out of words....

Could you check to see if you at least kept your Treasure cards, because all of my Treasures in the gallery have also gone missing.

Edited by Longshot11

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

I've yet to purchase any treasure chests (other than the free one they start you with) but my gallery looks intact and my characters still have all the right cards.  I just have no money, daily gold seems to have forgotten I purchased it, and all store items are incorrectly priced.

Similar for me.  All my gold is gone and all items available for purchase in the store (characters, adventures, gold, etc) have a cost of -1.

Could you check to see if you at least kept your Treasure cards, because all of my Treasures in the gallery have also gone missing.

Now I'd just checked my account and likewise, my account is blank slate. I hope this is not a global reset of all playfab accounts

Now I'd just checked my account and likewise, my account is blank slate. I hope this is not a global reset of all playfab accounts

Even if they can't restore the exact Treasures - I guess they can always compensate us with free Treasure Chests. I'm really worried what this'll mean for my heroes that have Treasure cards in their decks (basically, all of them). If this reset has broken them in some way, I think I'll be just about done with this app...

Even if they can't restore the exact Treasures - I guess they can always compensate us with free Treasure Chests. I'm really worried what this'll mean for my heroes that have Treasure cards in their decks (basically, all of them). If this reset has broken them in some way, I think I'll be just about done with this app...
at the moment , when my account was a blank slate , I'd checked the saved characters in quest mode and story mode and they are untouched. Makes sense because their data are stored locally so you needn't fear their existing save files being tampered with. Recheck restart your app and see if everything's fine now
  • Like 1