You mean Ultimate TCS?

Possible, yes but very time consuming since you will need to figure out strategies before every fight.

So you either need multiple runs (not really recommended) or a non TCS save on the side.

Melee is the obvious choice.

I would go moonlike.

As to the stats you will have to adjust those via respec quite a lot but I guess at least 10 Res (maybe even maxed for trashmobs fights), maxed PER and INT, DEX at the beginning of the game higher, later when you have Durgan it can be 10.

Other stats at your discretion but if I would play this build I would go high Con early and later redistribute to might, since even tho MI is kinda useless for melee attack cuz soul whip it's still very good for spells. (Per and IN more important for spells tho.)

• Like 1

You mean Ultimate TCS?

Possible, yes but very time consuming since you will need to figure out strategies before every fight.

So you either need multiple runs (not really recommended) or a non TCS save on the side.

I would go moonlike.

As to the stats you will have to adjust those via respec quite a lot but I guess at least 10 Res (maybe even maxed for trashmobs fights), maxed PER and INT, DEX at the beginning of the game higher, later when you have Durgan it can be 10.

Other stats at your discretion but if I would play this build I would go high Con early and later redistribute to might, since even tho MI is kinda useless for melee attack cuz soul whip it's still very good for spells. (Per and IN more important for spells tho.)

Thank you very much! :)

And what do you think of powers and talents? Most important/most useful? Or all powers is situational?

• Like 1

You mean Ultimate TCS?

I would go moonlike.

Thank you very much! :)

And what do you think of powers and talents? Most important/most useful? Or all powers is situational?

Two of the most awesome cipher powers sadly only work with summons on a solo run, Ecto Echo and Amplified Wave.

The best solo powers are:

Level 1

Antipathetic Field

Whispers of Treason

Mind Wave

Level 2

Mental Binding

Mind Blades

Psychovampiric Shield

Level 3:

Puppet Master

Soul Ignition

Whatever (Echo if u wanna rest often and use a lot of summons)

Level 4

Silent Scream (awesome since buff)

Mind Lance

Body Attunement (kinda meh)

Level 5

Borrowed Instinct

Ring Leader

Detonate

Level 6

Take Disintegrate (awesome for dragons and other high dr tagrets)and Mind Plague first, but theres only 3 powers on 6 so you get them all, you also get all 7 and 8 powers but they are kinda meh for solo.